Chapter 6

Yn's POV

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. I sat up and ran my fingers through my now tangled hair. I yawned as I got out of bed and walked to the shower.

I showered, washed my hair, put lotion and deodorant on, brushed my teeth, and put on a jogging suit. I grabbed my phone as I walked downstairs. I put my hair in a ponytail and put my gymshoes on and walked out of the door.

I drove up to the hospital and met Nurse Jean again. "Yn? You're late."

What the hell is she talking about? "Late? What do you mean late? It's 9 in the morning."

"Yes, but you should've been here earlier."

"What do you mean?" I said tiredly.

"You're late for the performance your boyfriend put on today."

I looked at her in confusion. "Performance? Diggy performed one of his songs today?"

She shook her head. "I don't mean a musical performance. He cursed out another doctor, but this time, he did it in front of other patients."

I gasped. "Are you serious?" I was embarrassed. He's making us both look bad.

She nodded. "Yes, you can go to his room now."

"Okay" I said before I went to his room. He already had his bags and everything packed.

"Hey baby" he said with a smile.

"Daniel, I'm sick of this bullshit" I said, cutting to the chase.

"What'd I do now?"

"You cursed out another doctor? In front of other patients?"

He sighed. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh, don't worry, we will. But not right now. Right now, all I wanna do is go home. I'm tired and frustrated and I'm sure you are too."

He shrugged. "Whatever. Where's DJ?"

"With your mom."

"Why isn't he here?!"

"Lose the fucking attitude Your Majesty. I needed some time to myself. I'm tired, Diggy."

"And I'm not?"

I rolled my eyes as I carried his things out to the car. I wheeled him out of the hospital in a wheelchair. I helped him in the car and drove off.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

He looked out of the window and shrugged. He didn't say anything.

I sighed in frustration. "Are you hungry?" I repeated. "Say something!"

"Yeah" he said.

"What do you want?"

He shrugged again.

"This is gonna be a long day" I said to myself.

Once we got home, I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I poured us both a glass of orange juice. As soon as I fixed his plate, he began eating.

I sat down a few seconds later and saw that most of his food was gone. "Damn, Diggy. Slow down, the food's not going anywhere."

He looked at me and blushed a little bit. It was the closest thing to a smile I've seen from him in a long time. "I hated that hospital food" he mumbled.

"Diggy, talk to me" I said.

"Huh?"

"You heard me. We need to talk. Talk to me" I repeated.