넷 4

MADRID, ES
KOOK & CHAE

MADRID, ESKOOK & CHAE

The next morning for Park Chaeyoung was rough.

She woke up with the nastiest headache and her whole body was sore, and she realized that maybe it wasn't the best idea to party on the first night of a trip.

Moreover, she felt sad and lonely once again. She became so accustomed to having her members around that waking up to silence was so unsettling. Usually after a night of drinking, her and the girls would take turns taking care of one another through their hangovers. But alas, she had no one but a glass of water and Tylenol at her side today.

Remembering the incidents last night did not help in making her feel better either. She suddenly wished that she drank more so that she would have forgotten those memories. Now that she was of sane mind, she was able to fully recall and reflect on the events. Why was she being so careless? Chaeyoung shuddered at the thought of the man's hands around her. Who knows what that could have led to if it weren't for Jungkook.

Of course she was grateful, but him and her weren't necessarily on the greatest of terms for her to openly show her appreciation towards him. Not unless she wanted to completely lose her pride.

More than anything, she hoped that she would not run into him again today. Like what Sooyoung said, Madrid is a big city. Last night was nothing but coincidence. Although, past naive her would have begged to differ. Chaeyoung immediately shook the thought out of her head.

She decided to focus on something else and make a plan for the rest of the week. She had been so busy with album preparations the past few days that she never got the time to prepare for her trip. She was always more of a go with the flow type, but a rough itinerary would not hurt, especially since there was much to see in Madrid and there were certain spots she wanted to visit.

Chaeyoung quickly went on her phone to write out her plan for the day and hoped to God that Jungkook would be anywhere else.

After taking a brisk shower and changing into new clothes, she left her hotel room and walked to the nearest station. She wore comfortable shoes as she was going to try the metro that day to take her to her destination. She wanted to experience it at least once.

Upon stepping inside the subway and sitting in an open seat, Chaeyoung started to feel anxious if she had boarded the right one. She checked the map almost one hundred times before heading out so there was no way she wouldn't be.

It was after almost forty five minutes that she started to grow wary and doubt her skills. The names of the stops the vehicle would call out were no where near the place she intended to go.

She turned to the elderly woman seated next to her and politely tapped her shoulder. "Sorry to bother you, but does this stop at Plaza Mayor?" she asked, silently hoping that the woman spoke english.