열여덟 18

SEOUL, SK
KOOK & CHAE

SEOUL, SKKOOK & CHAE

__

"Hey, what's so interesting on your phone?" Park Jimin asked his maknae, who had been staring intently and fidgeting profusely on his phone for the past ten minutes.

"Nothing," Jungkook mindlessly grumbled, his attention fixed on to the device in his hand.

"Fuck!" he cursed in frustration and threw his phone onto the sofa.

He had been spending almost an hour trying to get tickets for a specific concert in Seoul in a few days. But so far, he had been unlucky. Who knew it was this hard securing tickets?

Jimin's forehead creased as he became even more curious. He snuck a peek at his open phone screen and realized what was happening.

"You know you can just ask one of our managers to get you tickets," he said with a few laughs.

"Yeah, but that's unfair," he responded, marching back and forth in their living room. "I wanted it to be my own effort."

"Who's gonna know?" Jimin shrugged, not seeing what the big deal was.

Jungkook stayed silent.

He knew his hyung was right, but it did not feel right to use his social status when others worked hard for theirs. And he thought Park Chaeyoung would appreciate it more if she learned he poured his blood, sweat, and tears into getting her these tickets. He knew she was a huge fan.

But unfortunately, he could not see any other option. He did not have experience in a sort of thing as the tickets sold out faster than he anticipated.

"Fine," he sighed in defeat.

Either way, it was not like this concert was magically going to make up for everything he had done. But he thought it would have been a nice gesture or a step forward in somewhat mending their relationship.

Jimin looked up, "Could you get me one too?"

"No!" Jungkook replied almost immediately.

"What? Why not?" he asked, slightly confused by his reaction.

The younger man bit the inside of his cheek, hesitant on telling him. "I don't want to tell you, you're gonna run your fat mouth to the rest."

Jimin gasped, sarcastically placing his hand on his chest as if he was shocked. "I'm offended," he said.

"You know I'm right," Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Please," Jimin whined. "I pinky promise I won't tell."

The man, with pleading eyes and pouting lips, stretched out his small pinky for Jungkook to lock his with.