다섯 5

SEOUL, SK
KOOK & CHAE

SEOUL, SKKOOK & CHAE

A young woman, clad in all black, sat in a quaint café. She had a black coat on with sunglasses, a black beanie and a black mask that went up all the way to the bottom of her eyes. Park Sooyoung was supposed to meet up with her so-called best friend as she had finally replied back to her million messages.

She lowered her mask to take a sip of her coffee when a sudden voice appeared in front of her that made her almost choke.

"Yah, you look stupid," she snarked. Chaeyoung had finally arrived and she was wearing a blush pink matching lounge set. "Why is your whole family the same?"

Chayoung made herself laugh as she thought back on the ridiculous disguise Jungkook would wear when she saw him in Madrid. She realized Sooyoung wouldn't have understood that joke.

"What?" she asked cluelessly.

"Nevermind, why are you dressed like that?"

"I'm preparing for your funeral you see," Sooyoung replied back with an eerily sweet smile that scared Chaeyoung out of her chair. "Well, yours and Jungkook's."

After a certain someone mentioned how angry Sooyoung was at them and eating lots of comfort food to calm her nerves, she finally replied back the next day. Chaeyoung knew this was going to be the main topic of their conversation, but she didn't fully think about what she was going to say. Even her texts were full of stutters.

"Ahh about that," she laughed nervously, scratching the back of her neck.

Out of nowhere, Sooyoung started hitting her with her purse. Chaeyoung groaned in pain. It was a good thing that there were only two other customers present in the building, and it was a café where the people usually don't care about idols or celebrities.

"Mianhae," Chaeyoung apologized repeatedly.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I'm over it. Just tell me what happened."

"I thought Jungkook already told you,"

"Yeah, but you know how boys are. Madrid. Coincidence. Drunk. Kiss. Leaked," she replied in a monotonous voice, imitating the way her step-brother told the story. "Such assholes."

Chaeyoung giggled at her response. "I couldn't have said it better myself," she joked.

This earned her another smack from Sooyoung's purse.

"Aish, I swear that was it!" Chaeyoung shouted.

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow at her. She did not believe her, especially because she knew the two very well. "So tell me, how do two people who could literally start World War 3, end up kissing each other?"