m a d r i d

a rosékook au,

i want to stay in your sky, like a star

S Y N O P S I S

what happens when two mortal enemies, who happen to both be famous korean idols, happen to also find themselves in the same country at the same time?

no one knows, not even them, as when they return back to the homeland, all hell breaks loose when a certain photo of them locking lips starts circulating online.

now, forced to fake their relationship to avoid hate and destroying their reputation, the two must work out their differences and figure out to themselves;

what exactly happened in madrid?

C A S T

park chaeyoung

park chaeyoung

jeon jungkook

+ bts, blackpink & other kpop idols

F O R E W O R D

hello loves! to be honest, this is not my first published fanfiction/work. i've dabbled with creating my own stories before but it never ended up working out. and so, no promises that i will finish this story, but i will try my best, as well as to update regularly. i also started this story in 2021, but decided to pick it back up again upon hearing the news of BTS' hiatus and enlistment, hoping that writing a story would comfort me (and others) during their absence.

many of the details and the timeline of this story do not make sense to real life and are fictional, so please read this with a light and open heart as shipping isn't something to take seriously, but for fun and entertainment. i hope you all continue to support bts & blackpink and stay safe in the current world we live in.

but most of all, let's all live happily okay?

(furthermore, please feel free to dm me or comment any questions or constructive criticisms. i'd also like to apologize in advance for any missed grammar/spelling mistakes, the weird (& confusing at times) plot and the varying length of the chapters :)

credits to @/smileifyouresad on pinterest for the picture on the story cover!

DISCLAIMER

MADRID © bebegorll
All Rights Reserved. 2022

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner without the permission from the author. Plagiarism is a serious offence.