열다섯 15

SEOUL, SK
KOOK & CHAE

SEOUL, SKKOOK & CHAE

Park Sooyoung was currently a very busy individual. Her schedule was packed every single day with endless performances, tapings, shoots, and meetings ever since Red Velvet's new album was released.

She had forgotten how hectic comebacks were. The only moment she got to rest was the four hours in between getting home late at night and waking up early to do it all over again.

It was safe to say that she was utterly exhausted that she couldn't entertain things outside of her busy career.

But, when one of your best friends calls you, crying and not making sense, during that four hours of rest, you have to go to them immediately (no matter how tired or sleep deprived you are).

"What happened?" she worriedly asked Chaeyoung, who had worn a beaten down expression since she picked her up from her apartment.

The two sat in Sooyoung's car in an empty parking lot in silence as she waited patiently for the younger girl to say how she felt.

At first, she was surprised. Not because she didn't think Chaeyoung and her were close enough for this sort of thing. But she would have assumed that she would run to one of her group members, seeing as they were all more like sisters and actually lived together, but none of them seemed to be home when she arrived.

But as the minutes go by, Sooyoung had a growing inkling that this had something to do with her younger step-brother as she found out that it was a few hours since their second date.

"I think I'm going to end our contract," Chaeyoung whispered with her voice shaking.

Sooyoung's eyes widened, immediately understanding what she meant. "Mwo? Is that even allowed?"

Though she hadn't read the terms and conditions of their agreement herself, she knew there must have been a line or clause that stated that they couldn't break up prematurely. She was an idol too, and she knew entertainment companies were strict on these things, especially when it came to relationships.

And Chaeyoung and Jungkook were no exception, whether it be real or fake.

"I don't know, but I can try— just anything to stop seeing Jungkook," Chaeyoung replied, sounding like she was on the verge of tears once again. "I thought I could do it, from our first date there looked like a chance, but I just can't. It's not working."

Sooyoung's heart broke for her friend.

"Chae, are you sure?" she asked. She paused before the next sentence she uttered. "What would the fans say?"

"Yes, I don't care, I'll even seem like the villain if thats what it takes," Chaeyoung responded, almost immediately.

"But your career! You guys have been together for what? 3– 4 weeks?"