열아홉 19

SEOUL, SK
KOOK & CHAE

SEOUL, SKKOOK & CHAE

The sound of bustling feet and light chatter felt louder against her ears. It seemed like even the smallest sound or dimmest light overstimulated her mind.

Lalisa Manoban felt like her whole world was caving in on her slowly, but surely. It was one shocking revelation after the other and she could no longer keep up.

It seemed that all of her members were living a double life, or at least keeping secrets from one another, and she wonders where it all went wrong. The four of them used to share everything with one another, but now that everyone was more grown up, and people of the opposite sex were getting involved, it seemed so much harder to be honest.

First, it had been the situation with Chaeyoung and Jungkook and the whole Madrid fiasco. And now, with the new information that had come to light about their trip, Lisa did not know whether it was something she should keep to herself. What Chaeyoung went through was quite distressing, and she could not comfort her on her own.

In the midst of it all, she also learned that Jennie was also seeing someone for the first time. Secretly bringing him into their apartment and saying she was hanging out with a friend when she in fact meant him.

Her relationship definitely seemed more serious than the one Jisoo had that she also recently heard about from Bambam, but only after it had already ended. She ran straight to the GOT7 apartment to find a drunk and disheveled Park Jinyoung, who was crying because of her friend. He seemed to have been really heartbroken, despite being the one to end it. It became a pretty emotional night after that sudden phone call. But she still had not confronted Jisoo about it all as there was just so much going on.

At this point, Lisa felt like she was being split into three with all the secrets she knew. And it seemed like all her unnies were moving on with their lives and getting into relationships, and she had been left alone.

"Lis, are you okay?" a voice appeared beside her.

The girl was immediately brought back to her senses and she replied with a small, but tired smile.

"Yes, I am," Lisa responded simply.

Jennie held her hand and squeezed it for reassurance, "You seemed very deep in thought there."

"Just got a lot on my mind," she huffed.

The older girl gave her a knowing nod. "If it makes you feel any better, I've decided to tell everyone after the event. I'm imagining a nice candlelight dinner," she said in a hushed tone, careful so the other girls wouldn't hear.