스물하나 21

SEOUL, SK
KOOK & CHAE

SEOUL, SKKOOK & CHAE

"So a little birdy told me you were getting a little close to a certain someone on your birthday," Jeon Jungkook began after minutes of silence between him and the main rapper.

The two of them were currently in Min Yoongi's personal studio, working on a few small projects and ideas for their next album as a group. That, and they needed a reason to get out of the house.

"And was that bird named Jimin?" Yoongi said plainly, keeping his eyes focused on the soundboard in front of him.

Jungkook chuckled, who else could it have been? "I thought there's nothing going on between you guys," he retorted.

"There isn't, she was just drunk and wanted to have some fun," he shrugged, not seeing what the big deal was.

He knew she simply had too much to drink and needed someone to lean on, so he gave into her antics and let her rest on his shoulder. He knew it would receive some comments from people, especially his members, but he didn't care as he didn't see anything wrong with it. There was no romantic or malicious intent behind it.

After she had calmed herself down, there may have been one small moment of awkwardness between them before they parted ways, but Yoongi decided to not dwell into that.

"Did you have fun?" Jungkook teased, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

Yoongi gave him a side eye. "I don't know what you want me to say," he trailed on.

"Aish whatever," the younger man rolled his eyes, knowing his hyung would never answer him directly.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door which causes both of them to turn their heads.

Kim Seokjin burst through the entrance, not even waiting for an indication that he was allowed to come in. "What are we talking about?" he smiled widely.

The two were unamused by his presence and quickly went back to the work they were doing.

"Anyways, did you guys get Taehyung anything?" Jin ignored their blunt reaction, having been used to it for the past couple of years. "I've been searching the whole day."

Jungkook raised a brow, "For what?"

As far as he knew, his birthday was still months away and there were no upcoming holidays either.

"His album release party?" he replied slowly, as if it was something obvious.

Oh right, Jungkook thought. It had slipped his mind, but now he remembers Chaeyoung mentioning it a few days ago at Yoongi's birthday party.

"When's that?" he asked, typing away on the keyboard to seem like he was unbothered.

Of course, on the inside he was feeling the complete opposite.