여덟 8

SEOUL, SK
KOOK & CHAE

SEOUL, SKKOOK & CHAE

A few days have passed since Chaeyoung's first date with Jungkook. She opted out of telling her members about visiting halmeoni as they would've surely gotten jealous, but she did tell them about her accidental encounter with some BTS members.

They wouldn't let her live it down, asking so many questions about their personality and what their penthouse looked like.

The four girls were currently in their dance room, practicing their routine for their main song. All of them already had the moves memorized, it just needed to be polished.

"I'm tired," Jisoo groaned, falling to the floor the moment they finished their eighth run through of the dance.

"Just two more times Jisoo-ssi," their choreographer responded with a sympathetic smile that was probably meant to make them feel better, but it didn't. "You guys can have a 15 minute break right now."

What he said didn't call for much cheers from the girls as they were too exhausted to celebrate. Their choreographer immediately stepped out of the room after his announcement.

Chaeyoung plopped onto a chair pressed against a wall of the room and chugged down what was left in her water bottle. She was sweating in all parts of her body and desired a shower immediately.

"Yah, we don't get paid enough for this shit," Jennie complained as she sat down beside Chaeyoung.

She laughed at her unnie's comment. "How does she do that?" she asked after noticing Lisa was still dancing in the middle of the room. "I feel like my legs are about to fall off."

Suddenly, they heard a knock at the door. Their heads turned towards the source of the noise and were surprised to see a certain member of iKon, Junhoe.

"Annyeong Blackpink," he greeted as he stepped inside their practice room.

"Oh, Junhoe, what brings you here?" Lisa asked, finally taking a break from dancing and turning off the music.

The man approached the girls shyly. "I just wanted to invite you guys to this party tonight. It's Jinhwan-hyung's birthday," he said.

The girls looked at each other, not knowing what to respond. As much as they loved Jinhwan, they were burnt out and a party might be too much for them.

"It's idol-exclusive, we rented out a whole club," he continued. "If that helps."

"Who will be there?" Jennie asked, entertaining the idea. Though they all knew they were going to say no, they didn't want to turn him down that quickly.

"iKon, Twice, Red Velvet, Monsta X, GOT7–,"

Chaeyoung noticed her Jisoo unnie's ears perk up at the mention of the last group. "We'll go," she announced.