열넷 14

SEOUL, SK
KOOK & CHAE

SEOUL, SKKOOK & CHAE

The members of Blackpink were highly protective one of another. Who could blame them? Since their debut as a group, they had been heavily scrutinized by the public for simply being powerful and confident women. Years of hate and discrimination had caused them to grow closer to each other.

Although, they wouldn't have had it any other way. Because while a beautiful friendship blossomed from all that backlash, they also learned how to be stronger and tougher individuals.

Which might explain why Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa were perked outside their studio room with their ears pressed against the door. Chaeyoung's first session with Taehyung had just started, and the girls were too curious to not listen in.

They were thankful that the public received the news of Chaeyoung's relationship well, but the last time one of them collaborated with another male idol, it did not end positively. What more now that all individuals involved are connected with one another?

Additionally, none of them knew Taehyung well (except maybe Jisoo from their old mc gig before, but that was a while ago). Him suddenly appearing in her life and demanding their entertainment companies to duet with her seemed a little suspicious, especially with all this going on with Jungkook.

"Isn't this a violation of privacy?" Jennie questioned, stepping back and realizing how shameful they were acting.

"Yeah, but aren't you a little bit curious?" Lisa questioned.

She was probably the most suspicious of all, especially since the situation concerned her best friend. There was no way Kim Taehyung did not have a hidden agenda, no matter how kind or sincere he seemed. Or maybe, it was just her hesitant feelings towards any BTS member, considering most of their experiences with them have been negative.

"All I hear is Chaeyoung singing and music," Jisoo shrugged. "Nothing seems out of the ordinary."

"Yet," Lisa added, still unconvinced until she felt a light and playful shove on her face.

"Stop being delusional Pranpriya," Jennie laughed.

"Just watch," Lisa warned. "You all owe me if I'm right."

Jisoo watched amusingly as the two bicker.

Frankly, she had no worries about Taehyung. She was sure the man would take care of their Chaeyoung. She had spent enough time with him to know that he was not that kind of person.

As they walked through the hallway of the building, she felt a buzz in her pocket, which made her freeze on the spot. The only few people who messaged her were either talking in front of her or in the studio. No, she knew exactly who this notification was from.