•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼•.༄.°

The next day...

-----

"Shit, Millie, Im not ready please help me" I said feeling dreary as Millie continued to drag me around the school with Alban behind me "Bro, you do presentations dawg. Its like presenting but your personal info, get it?" She replied "Also they can help you reach HIM more ehhehhehehheheh" Millie added "Oh please no".

"Look! there they are!" Millie said and I turned pale from nervousness.

"Guys!!" Alban shouted

"BITCH NO IM NOT READY!-"

Shit, I SHOUTED WITHOUT KNOWING I HAD MY GIRL VOICE ON....

"uhh was it just me or did Y/n just sound like a girl" Enna mumbled loud enough for the other girlz to hear. "Perhaps?..." Before Reimu could speak once more I cut her off.

"OK IM A GIRL I'VE BEEN A GIRL EVER SINCE YOU GUYS BEFRIENDED ME."

I shouted and tightened my grip on the hem of my pants.

"WHAT?!??" They all exclaimed

"Yeah, I bought a dress for her since the graduation party is nearing" Millie said

"I need help with dressing her up." She added.

"You."

"Dont."

"Even."

"Need."

"To."

"Remind."

"Us."

They all said one by one, "Hah, the magic is working HAHAHAHAHHAHA SURE BA KAYO DYAN? TUTULUNGAN NYOKO?"

("Are you guys sure? You're all gonna help me?")

"Omsim" Yugo said

("Yes")

[AT THE SALON]

"TITA!"

"PA KULAY AT GUPITAN MO YUNG BOHOK NI Y/N!!"

Millie shouted and pointed towards me.

"Hm? Sige, ₱650 per head. Kasama na yung iba or siya lang?"

("Hm? Alright, ₱650 per head. Are the others counted or only her?")

"Siya lang"

("Only her")

"Upo."

(Sit.)

I obliged as the others left to get some food and water and chips too leaving me with Millie and her Auntie.

Millie asked for a wolf cut/jellyfish cut and ash blonde hair for me which I simply liked the inspo of, we showed her aunt a picture of what we want and she started working.

"Soo, are you confessing to Ike by any chance this week?" Millie asked

"It depends" I replied

"Hmm, what if I helped you compose your letter or compose what you're gonna say?" She asked

"No thanks, I already have one in mind hehe" I said "Oh, goodluck:))" Millie said and winked, a few minutes passed and the others arrived with a frappe, coffee, chips, nachos, coke and cinnamon rolls. "Tia, heres one for you" Yugo handed out. "Oh? Thank you ijo"

('Thank you young man")

"If you'd like more I can hand them out to you and so the snacks too." Yugo said and sat on the couch.