Kiss of the Red Lotus

(ALABANG GIRLS SERIES #5: KISS OF THE RED LOTUS)

STATUS: ONGOING

WARNING: SOME SCENES ARE NOT MEANT FOR A YOUNG AUDIENCE.
IT MAY CONTAIN VIOLENCE, SEXUAL HARASSMENT, FOUL LANGUAGE,
AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

(Wattpad unedited version)

♥♥♥

Shin Yu, the youngest daughter of a wealthy but dangerous Chinese family, lives in a different world inside her mind. After divorcing her first two husbands, she came to believe that nothing good would ever happen to her. She has grown weary of her family's rules and customs, and she wants nothing more than to be left alone.

But marrying Calvin Dy makes an exemption. Leaving a mark on her memory, Calvin promised her death and she eagerly awaits the day he makes good on his word. Sadly, Calvin is too broken to fulfill a promise he once cursed.

When two broken hearts share life to welcome death, will they heal each other enough to love again?

Will Shin's weary heart find solace in the arms of the man she believed had no desire to be with her?

♥♥♥

Alabang Girl Series #5

Calvin Dy x Shin Yu

Kiss of the Red Lotus © 2022 by Elena Buncaras

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author, excepting brief quotes and lines used in some description, written specifically for inclusion in this book.

This book is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, some places, and incidents are used fictitiously.

Any resemblance to actual events, places, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

10/27/2022 - ONGOING