CHAPTER 2

I wake up with a loud gasp.

"Shit" i whisper under my breath laying back down on my pillows.

My phone goes off a few minutes later making me groan.

"Uncle Richy?" i ask into it.

"Bella, are you crying?" he asks voice laced with worry. I touch my face to feel tears, sniffling I quickly wipe them off.

"N-no Uncle Richy i wasn't" I stutter, cursing myself.

"Honey I thought you said you were doing better, thats why you stopped going to therapy" he says. I sigh shaking my head.

"I was fine, perfect before i heard her voice over the phone yesterday" My voice is high but cracks at the end.

"Sweet-"

"Can I please have a few days? Uncle Richy I love you but she's been awful to me, she's the reason I sometimes get so spaced out, I've almost harmed myself and other people. Please don't make me fall down that hole again, i cant" I shake my head.

"Arabella my heart-" I close my eyes at the name making tears slip out. "What can I do to help?" he asks.

"I-" I sniffle. "Im so sorry to ask this, I love when we talk but could I have just a few days? I'll call you when I feel up to it but I know you have a life too and I dont wanna offend you at all but I just dont want to risk any contact with her, Ive gotten used to her not being around and im happy for you that you're trying to make it work, so you should focus on that and I can focus on college, just till i feel more stable".

We finish up talking soon after, we decided that ill call him when i feel better, he was respectful and understanding about it.

I get out of bed, walking into my bathroom to wash up.

Im completely zoned out. Staring at my thighs and boobs, and how fat they make me look.

My boobs are too big. I get told im not fat at all by my friends but my boobs get me unwanted attention.

They're only a C but I hate them.

A slight thud breaks me out of my trance. What the hell?

I walk out of my room, slowly tip toeing into the living room. A loud shriek leaves me when a shadow pops right infront of me.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I scream at the woman standing in my living room. She doesn't look surprised at all, just a little nervous.

"Jesus Christ woman! Calm down" she exclaims.

"Im your roommate? They didn't inform you?" She asks me. What the actual hell.

I take in her leather pants and leather jacket, she looks older, maybe its her makeup though.

"No? I cant have a roommate I pay for the whole place" I explain to her. She shrugs.

"I dont know what to tell ya, they're all money hungry maniacs, look ill just be in my room i wont bother you" she says walking off into the second bedroom.

How did she know that was there? How long has she been here? I sigh exasperatedly.

Its a Sunday so I cant go to the campus office for help. I just said i wouldnt call my uncle so obviously i cant do that.

Shit.

I go into the kitchen to make myself breakfast because i didn't really have dinner and im starving.

Making myself waffles and eggs and I decide to make her a plate. Its not her fault they messed up so i cant be mad at her.

When im done, I knock on her door and she answers a second later.

"Uh I made waffles and eggs, do you like those?" I ask holding the plate to her.

She looks dumbfounded and like she wasn't expecting that.

"Uh- uh yeah, yeah i do thanks.." she pauses.

"Arabella" I tell her and she nods.

"C- uhm Cleo" she stutters making my eyebrows furrow. She forgot her name?

I turn and leave before it gets really awkward.

I find it really weird that the college didn't even inform me at all, like not even an email.

I shake my head, walking back to my room, I sit on my bed and put on Friends. Atleast I can watch this for comfort.