CHAPTER 37

I storm back up the stairs to the private lounge the rest of the guys are in, angrily stomping up.

"Woah whats wrong" Marcello stops me making me huff.

"I hate your brother. He's a fucking lunatic" I gasp as soon as the words leave my mouth.

"DID I JUST HEAR ARABELLA CUSS" Jayden screams making me go red.

"Shutup" I say with a sour expression. "I need to get less sober" I mumble walking over to the bar with just one bartender. "Can I get-"

"Shots, tequila". Hayden say, sitting down in the stool beside mine. The bartender nods.

Wow he has never spoken to me and now he wants to do shots? "Why are you looking at me like that" His voice so freaking deep. Its the closest to Hunter's out of all of them.

"No reason, are you planning on sharing your shots or did you do that so he'd make yours first?" I ask him. His tongue pokes out through his cheek making me smile. "You know you're the most similar to Hunter" The remark is out before I can process it. Instant regret.

He raises an eyebrow nodding, "And you're the only person he's dwelled over for more than 5 minutes." My face falls, looking at my hands in my lap. "If you let him talk maybe you can find something to not hate. Because I know you want to find that in him, and I think you know its there." I look up at him, silently staring. Wow. "Yeah ill share my shots, you look hot by the way" He smirks taking a shot before standing up and leaving.

I sigh looking at then bartender who looks like he wants to say something. I take 2 shots and ask for a glass of vodka gin. As soon as I feel the buzz of the alcohol, which didn't take long at all, I feel myself grin like a lunatic and stumble out of my seat.

I walk to the railing over looking the dance floor, bodies moving together to the music.

I wanna dance too!

HUNTER'S POV

After smoking 2 cigarettes and figuring I've calmed down, I decide to walk back up to where they are. Where she is. I take the stairs by two, climbing up to see the boys lounging around and drinking.

I scan the area, my eyes looking for her. When I fail to find her, my eyebrows furrow and I approach Leo.

"Where is Arabella?" I ask him, making him look away from the whore on his lap.

"She's-" He points to the bar but stops when he doesn't see her. "Well she was there, I dont know about now" He shrugs making my jaw clench. Bitch.

I leave him and ask Jayden the same question.

"At the bar-" he turns but stops when he sees the empty bar. "Ah fuck she was there a minute ago I swe-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I scream making everyone stop and look at me. "You fucking brought her and you couldn't keep an eye on her?!" My fists clench.

"She was drinking, having a good time she's probably dancing" Hayden speaks, looking at me with testing eyes.

I storm to the railing, gripping the rails ad my eyes scan the sea of moving bodies and I spot my kitten, dancing against some perve who is looking down at her sexy body moving on him.

I feel my ears turn hot, rage building in me as I sprint down the stairs walking to them and ripping the white looking bitch off her.

"Woah man" He stumbles almost falling on his ass. Arabella crashes into my front and I wrap an arm around her to catch her.

"Oww" she whines squirming against me.

"Get the fuck out of here" I seethe at him. He chuckles like a lunatic.

"Comeon man I was just giving her what she was asking for" He smirks looking at her. My arm around her tightens as I pull out my gun from the back of my pants.

"Non mancare di rispetto alla mia fottuta regina" I spit and about to pull the trigger when a hand wraps around my wrist.
(Dont disrespect my fucking queen)

"Ill take him with me, we're in a public place right now" Leonardo says, pushing my hand downwards.

I hear a soft giggle making me look down at the small girl.

"Why are you laughing kitten?" I ask her making her squirm in my arms.

"You're funny when you get angry" she says scrunching her nose. She's drunk. "But I get scared" She says making my heart sting. Fuck me.

"Im sorry baby" I say making her nod. The song changes a more smooth, upbeat one playing.

"Ohh I wanna dance lets goo" She drags me with her, her sexy little body moving against me as she dances to the song.

Goddamn.