CHAPTERS 15

HUNTER'S POV

Im being an asshole to her.

I figured that would help with not being too lenient with her.

I never let anyone touch my stuff let alone myself. And this one girl is just taking my shirts and holding onto me left and right.

It doesn't sit well.

I also don't feel guilt. I kill people for a living I cant feel remorse.

But everytime with her. I feel like I did something wrong. Even if its preplanned rude comments.

Especially when she looks that good in my shirt. That doesn't even show her curves. But her thighs...

Shut up.

I sigh, leaning back in my chair then collect my things to head out. I have a meeting.

"yes its fine" I hear her voice when I step out of my office.

What is she still doing down here?

I walk towards the staircase to see her standing with a taller guy, who I recognise as Elias, my trusted top combat soldier, wih his hand holding her small waist as he talks.

I clench my jaw and breath in trying not to become angry.

It shouldn't bother me. I dont care.

"As amazing as you look in that shirt, some guys here are plain perverts, please dont come down here without pants again, and if you do, make sure someone you trust is with you" he says his voice sickly sweet.

Pussy.

"Okay" She whispers, nodding obediently.

What?! She was just such a pain about that exact thing when I said it!

Compose yourself thats embarrassing.

"Elias" My voice is loud, heavy and sounds like thunder in the quite hall.

"Sì Capo" he stands alert. A foot away from her.

"Bella" I say. What the fuck did I just call her. Her head shoots up looking at me with wide eyes. "I asked you to go up to the chambers bambina" I say making her head tilt, face confused.

That. If she didn't do that the first time I saw her I would be able to stop thinking about her.

"My room?" she asks, voice small and confused.

"Sì, now run up and change" I say, looking at her directly in the eyes.

She nods, running up the stairs, her little ass looks delectable in those shorts.

I look back at Elias, he's looking at me, his face scared mine having a menacing look. A half smirk.

I know I can look terrifying when I want to.

"Don, I didn't know, I wouldn't lay a hand if I did-" He stutters making me chuckle darkly.

"Lay a hand?" My face becomes serious. "You are not to speak to her, or be in the same room as her. Don't fucking breathe the same air as her again" I spit making him nod. "Leave" I say making him shake as he speed walks out.

I look up at the staircase and without giving it a second thought, i run up the stairs to her room.

I knock on her door and she answers with a soft come in.

"Arabella-"

"Nope." she says, standing up and shaking her head. "No no, you just you just basically said I was your your, something! And im not! Im not your anything! You are a mean person and I know im not supposed to disrespect you, but you are really confusing!" she points a finger at me.

I look at her a few seconds, and watch her breath hard, her chest dramatically falling up and down.

"Are you okay? Why are you breathing so fast?" I ask her.

"I dont know!" she exclaims.

"Well calm down before you die of hyperventilating" I say making her look at me like im insane. She has the most beautiful eyes Ive ever seen.

"Don De'Luca" She says, tone fiesty, but voice surprisingly sensual. And not the fake on purpose kind. It was hot. "Please step out of my chambers I wanna change and breathe" She says making me huff.

"Fine, but he was hitting on you, I just made sure none of my men ever do again"

"By making them think we're together?!" she exclaims.

"Yes, there isn't anything they're more afraid of".

She runs her hand through her long blonde hair.

"But we, I liked him" She whispers defeatedly sitting down on her bed.

"What." I seethe.

"I, Anna said the only way to get over a guy is to get with another one, and Elias sounded nice" she says. My teeth hurt from grinding them so much.

"Who are you trying to get over?" She's had other boyfriends before?

"You dont care about that" She accuses. Good she should think that. "Look just go, I know you have stuff to do" she says and I nod, walking out of her room.

If she wont tell me, Ill ask my dearest Annabelle.

~

After my meeting, just before dinner time I decided to pay Annabelle a visit.

An enlightening one at that.

Arabella had feelings for her therapist. I had to ask her persistently for too long, just for that little piece of information.

Her therapist. That's the dumbest shit I ever heard.

Anyway, I decided that I wasn't going to bother anymore. I need to control myself around her.

And i will.