CHAPTER 13

HUNTER'S POV

It's 11 at night and im standing outside if her door.

I don't know why.

I heard her move around a while ago so I know she's awake. I asked a maid to bring up some food for her to eat.

I hear her scream making me tense up and quickly barge in, grabbing my gun.

She's not in the room but the bathroom doors open.

I walk into the bathroom to see her sitting on the bath tub, her knees pulled to her chest, breathing hard. "Arabella?" She looks up.

"Thank thank god, theres theres a Lizard th-there. Its huge" She's shaking. I feel my lips twitch and I look away.

"Its okay, lets go into the bedroom, ill ask someone to kill it," She nods but makes no move to get up. "Come on"

"I cant! Its gonna climb on me!" she shrieks.

"Well if you don't then it might come to you over the walls-"
She screams running to me, her small frame crashing into my front.

"Lets goo" she urges, making me walk out with her clutching my shirt. "Close the door please" she whimpers still holding my shirt. "Im sorry your shirts all, r-wrinkled" She whispers, trying to make it straighter her eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

I've noticed she gets obsessive about small things, as if she gets lost doing them. Like right now, she's just rubbing on the shirt, theres no point any normal person can see she's not with me right now.

I take ahold of her wrists, making her stop and take a breath, as if snapping back to reality. She looks up at me, her big gray eyes entrancing me as always.

"Its okay" I tell her. "Are you?" I ask.

"Hm? Am I what" she asks. Her voice is so soft when its calm. Peaceful.

"Okay, are you okay?"

"Oh yes, yes, my wrists hurt but im ok" I quickly let go of her arms. "Can I ask for something to wear, i cant sleep in a hoodie" she pulls at the hem of her shirt. She acts like a small kid sometimes.

"Anna is probably sleeping, do my shirt and sweats work?" I ask her.

"Yes, thankyou" She nods.

"Who were you talking to on the phone?" I can't help the involuntary question that comes out of my mouth.

"My therapist, Dr. Parker" her therapist?

"What do you need a therapist for?". And why does he call you baby. okay that's insensitive. And I can't ask the other.

"Wow you don't have any social ques" she says smiling slightly. I've never seen
her smile. "Um for stuff, anxiety, ptsd that stuff, nothing interesting" She shrugs.

"Do you guys have chinese in Italy?" She asks suddenly. "I kinda want Chinese" she mumbles.

"Yeah sure, Ill have someone bring you Chinese tomorrow, ill go get the clothes for you"