CHAPTER 25

AN: Just btw, I see their height difference to be like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewarts. They used to be so cute :/. Anyways enjoyy.

HUNTER'S POV

"Non lo so!" The bastardo screams. I grunt as my fist meets his jaw for the seventh time and he cries pathetically.
(I dont know!)

"amico, cazzo, digli che sono stanco" I hear Jayden complain behind me and as I heave looking at the bastard.
(man just fucking tell him im tired)

"Hunt just use the tools why are you getting your hands dirty" Leo asks, looking through the tools on the table behind me.

Im angry and frustrated so Im taking it out on this bitch who deserves it.

"non so niente, mi è stato dato l'ordine di dargli fuoco, non so perché!" he shouts again making me roll my eyes.
(i dont know anything, i was given the orders to torch it, I dont know why!)

I shift on my feet making him flinch back.

Like she did.

Except hers made me want to punch a wall.

She thought I would hit her.

I can't really blame her I treat her like shit. I don't even know why I suddenly care so much. I dont like having feelings about anything. A sensation in my chest. Thats bloody pathetic.

The first time in my life when I had it was when Marco almost fell down the stairs when he was 2. I was fucking scared. It was odd to me. I decided I wouldn't want anymore liabilities than I already have in the form of my family.

I know I sound like a jackass but I would protect them with my life and everything I have so I don't care what anyone thinks.

Right now Im at the warehouse thats on the estate premises. One of my garages got burned down, it wasn't of any value I just want to know who the fuck dared.

"Where is the other one?" I ask the room.

My men caught two men in the act, I already tortured one.

"He's chained in the next room still" Someone says. I sigh looking at my knuckles, flexing my hand to examine the damage. Walking out of the room, I walk over to the window to light a smoke but a small frame catches my attention.

This warehouse is a 5 minute drive from the house. Who is that? I try to focus on the figure a little longer, then it clicks.

Arabella.

What the fuck is she doing out here its dangerous. I huff, putting my cigarette back when I see a larger figure running in the same direction. Its the other bastard we captured.

"Fuck!" I shout running out of the door. I see him running directly towards her, but she's looking down and walking, no clue to whats happening.

I feel my heart pound, and time runs slow as I run towards her. If she's in my arms theres nothing that can hurt her.

"Arabella!" I shout making her look up confused and gasp when she sees the man. He's so close to her but im closer, I speed up and grab her by her middle, shielding her with my body, pulling out my gun, I shoot straight at the man making him go down in a second. A loud scream is heard through the silence.

"Oh my god!" She shrieks, I feel her trembling form trying to free herself. I turn to her, still holding onto her and look her over for any injuries. I smash her head against my chest, my fingers in her hair.

"cazzo pensavo di perderti" I whisper on her head as she continues to whimper.
(fuck i thought i would lose you)

I hear her sobbing which makes me pull her away and look at her tear stricken face. With one hand still holding her hip, I cup her jaw.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. She's shaking and sobbing so I know she isn't. She looks into my eyes, hers filled with fear and sadness and shakes her head, her lips pouting almost like a child.

"He d-died" She whimpers referring to the bastard i shot.

"He was going to hurt you, he had to die." I tell her. "tutto ciò che ti ferisce morirà" I whisper.
(anything that hurts you will die)