CHAPTER 28

Its the next morning. Im getting dressed.

I decided that Im mad at him. He took something that meant something and then just left. He should have stayed and talked to me.

He always does this, he's always angry and defensive.

And jealous.

I huff, changing in a pink velvet tracksuit with a white tank top underneath.

I walk downstairs to the breakfast table, and everyone is there today.

"Rara I gots a new car" Marco informs me holding out the car to me.

"Woww thats a nice one monkey" I ruffle his hair.

After breakfast, I went to the kitchen to find something to do and while I was stirring some soup, Martha one of the kitchen maids got tomato sauce on my jacket.

So now, Im walking to my room. As soon as I step on the floor my room is on, I unzip my jacket slipping it off because I know no one is really on this floor.

I stop when I see Hunter step out of his room, stopping when he sees me.

"Why are you not wearing clothes" he asks me, looking me over.

"I just took off my jacket, I got sauce on it" I say.

He looks like he wants to say something but he purses his lips stopping himself, walking past me to his office.

What the hell.

I quickly put on a white sweatshirt, walking angrily to his office, entering without knocking. His head snaps up, eyes narrowing.

"You dont have anything to say to me?" I ask him.

"What would I have to say to you?" he counters.

"About yesterday. You just left after we had a moment, you didn't stay and talk about it, you left me confused"

"I left you confused? You fucking started  freaking out on me about wanting it to be someone else! I never said anything and you didn't seem to mind when you were moaning your approval" he s
jabs, lips tight.

I stumble and blink a few times frowning at his cruel words. I feel my eyes sting, his softening at my expression.

"I-" He's cut off by the door slamming open, an excited Marcello coming in.

"I have great news" he says making me turn to him."You are gonna love me, the President of America sent us an invitation to a gala" He grins pointing at me. I hear a thud and look back to see Hunter looking at his brother with a weird angered face. I turn back around and smile at him, going in to hug him.

He holds my waist and laughs.

"How did this happen so fast?" Hunter asks.

"Its been in the works for some time now, I guess we didn't really care until we tried for Arabella" He shrugs. Hunters jaw clenches, fists tightening as he storms past us out of the office room.

I was in the living room with everyone when Mr. De'Luca asked me to go to Hunter's office. When I went inside, he was sitting on the chair Hunter is usually on, with the boys and him scattered around the office.

"Have a seat dolcezza" he says and I smile sitting down. "You heard about our improving relations with the President, and as we promised, we do have to let you go home, even though we have all gotten used to having you around." he says making me smile. Im in a great mood.

"I need you to do somethings for me dolcezza. We have arranged an apartment for you, we will ofcourse be affording you for the time you have left of college, I just require that you dont speak of your time here, I think of you as family tesoro, I don't think you would do anything to hurt us" he says sweetly. I nod.

"I won't, theres some parts I'd rather forget anyway" I say looking at Hunter behind his Dad. He frowns. Frowns? He doesn't frown.

I shake my head looking away.

After some time of talking, we get done and I leave the office, my stomach in knots from the solemn look on Hunters face.

But he didn't say a word. I don't know why I expected it. He's never been expressive, I just hoped it would be different given our new-found relations and what can only be described as attraction to eachother.

I sigh, standing in the little terrace, breathing in the fresh crisp air hoping I can forget his touch when I leave.