CHAPTER 23

HUNTER'S POV

She looks so good. I cant believe she covers her gorgeous body with her big clothes. I hate that she thinks so low of herself. It's infuriating and just not true at all.

I'm walking back to the bar where I left her for a few minutes, I had to finish up talking to my friends. One of them was being a horny bitch I didn't want him eyeing her.

I watch as she comes into view, sitting on a barstool sipping-

"What are you drinking" I ask her.

"Uh I said I wanted something fruity, its good, its called a Jolly Rancher drink, you want" She almost hits me in the face with the straw.

"You're not old enough to drink alcohol" Im lying she actually is, just not in America and we're in Italy, so technically she can.

"In nessun modo ci hai provato con un sedicenne, te l'avevo detto!" I hear a girl behind the bar sputter to the guy beside her.
(No way you hit on a 16 year old I told you!)

I clench my jaw looking at the little boy and his face pales.

"Don, non sapevo che fosse con te, non l'avrei mai fatto-" he sputters making me grunt.
(Don, I didn't know she was with you, I would have never-)

"togliti dalla mia faccia" he runs off.
(get the fuck out of my face)

"You're so mean" She says, blowing bubbles into her drink after then giggling.

"How many of these have you had" I take the glass from her hand, slamming it down on the bar.

"floor" She says. "Floor." Her eyebrows furrow. "Why cant I say floor? floor" Her eyes cross possibly trying to look at her tongue thats slightly poking out.

"Mio Dio, four? Stand up we're leaving" I sigh reaching into my jacket pocket to call Leo.

I grab her hand, leading her out to the entrance. Her hand is so small in mine goddamn.

I tell Leo Im leaving while the driver pulls around the car.

"Im colddd" I hear her whine and I turn to her.

"I left you alone for less than 10 minutes, did you even know you were drinking alcohol" I ask her, shrugging off my jacket to put it on her small frame, pulling it around her tightly.

"Alcohol?" she hiccups, her beautiful, innocent gray eyes widening.

"You're drunk" I shake my head as her face falls and looks sad. Telling the driver that ill drive, I take the keys from him.

"Sit" I hold open the passenger side door for her. She pouts but walks over to sit inside. I guide her head in so she doesn't hit it.

Why? I don't fucking know.

I speed to the estates, my hand gripping the steering wheel hard, jaw clenching. Im fucking angry. I keep thinking of someone taking advantage of her in that position. How are naive people alive.

I stop the car and get out slamming the door and grunt.

Why the fuck am I so angry. I look back into the car and she's just sitting there. Why is she not getting out?

I open her door making her look up at me.

"You want to spend the night in there?" I ask making her pout deepen. Closing my eyes I sigh. I cant be angry at her right now, she's drunk I'll talk to her tomorrow.

Helping her up the stairs and to her room, I open her door and she follows behind me. Once we're in her room I turn to her but pause when I see her eyes shiny with tears.

"Whats wrong?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "Whats wrong" I repeat with more emphasis.

"Y-you're mad at me" she whispers looking at her shoes. Oh fuck.

"Im not mad mia cara" I tell her and she looks up at me.

"No?" she asks and I shake my head I take a step towards her but she jerks away. "No ill ill hurt you" She says making my eyebrows furrow.

"What?"

"Drunk alcohol people hit other people" She says looking at the ground with a frown and tears in her eyes, her nails scratching at her wrist.

"No baby, no you wont hit anyone" I say pulling apart her hands.

"I will, thats what alcohol does" She whispers. "I didn't mean to drink it I didn't mean to" She promises looking up at me now.

"I know" I say making her lip wobble. "Its okay" I tell her. "You want to change?" I ask her making her nod.

She walks to her closet then comes out, walking into her bathroom, a second later, I hear a light thud.

I walk into the bathroom to see her on the floor. Just staring at the ceiling.

"I fells" She tells me. I grab her arms and pull her up.

"Change" I walk out and so does she a few minutes later, wearing something I could only imagine her wearing.

"Oh fuck" I whisper, my eyes stuck on her. The sensual way her hips curve, her petite waist, and her 'bust' as she calls it. Fuck.

I feel my pants tighten and I curse under my breath again.

"Baby, what- Why are you wearing shorts its cold" I ask her as she walks over to her bed, crawling into it. Oh Jesus she's doing it on purpose.

"I cant wear pants to bed I get too hot" she shrugs. "Sometimes, I don't wear anything-"

"Jesus Fuckin Christ woman" I cut her off making her frown at me from under her covers.

"What?" She slurs.

"Nothing. sleep" I say shaking my head.

"G'night Hunter" she whispers making groan.

Fuck what is she doing to me.