CHAPTER 5

ARABELLA'S POV

Im barely concious right now. I can't think straight but I know that these dumb, handsome people have made a huge mistake.

The guy who had a vice grip on my arm drops me onto the cold, marble floor, and I keep looking down, mainly because i feel like imma pass out.

I feel a sharp, harsh tug on my hair making me whimper in pain. My eyes meet with a deep, emerald green, its the prettiest colour in my opinion.

you're about to die and you're interested in his eye color?

yea.

He keeps staring into my eyes, as if looking for something, like he so desperately wants to see something in my eyes and I want him to have it because of the dark intensity of his stare.

He doesn't break eye contact, but i let mine wander and scan over his gorgeous face. Its very masculine, roman beauty that I for one have a knack for. His short stubble looks rough, his slightly out grown hair soft. He looks overall yummy.

Stop! he got you kidnapped for god knows what he's the bad guy!

Right. Bad guy.

But i like bad guys.

Shut the hell up.

"Boys are you sure this is her? She doesn't look like an assassin", someone on the other side of the room speaks breaking my little battle with myself.

Finally some english.

Wait look like a what now?

My eyes slightly widen and I watch as the eyes of the man infront of me glint with something.

My lip wobbles registering whats actually happening.

"I- Im not an assassin! I didn't hurt anyone I promise" My voice comes out small and sad. The man infront me looks away.

"taci puttana" the guy who was formerly holding me spits making me flinch thinking he'll hit me.
(shutup slut)

"Dont call her that" the man who's still standing infront of me roars, surprising me.

wait what did he call me?

HUNTER'S POV

"Thats not her".

I blink at him a few times.

"What?" I seethe lowly.

"Whats the good news?" Leo asks him.

"The twins killed Claudia, the actual assassin- uh lady" Antonio trips on his words, cautiously looking at the girl behind me.

"So this is just, an actual college student?" Marcello asks, we all know how big of a fuck up this is.

I turn to the girl who's looking at the ground, scratching harshly at her wrist with a single nail. I watch as the area becomes more and more red looking like she'll draw blood.

"Stop- Stop" I find myself saying, making her head snap up. "The fuck are you doing?" I ask her making her sniffle.

"Love, whats your name" I hear my brother, Vincenzo ask in a kind tone. This is the first he's spoken since she got here.

"A-Arabella sir, I- I didn't do anyt- thing i promise" She hiccups. I feel myself clenching and unclenching my jaw. Why am I angry?

"I know love, I know, how old are Arabella?" That name sounds good.

"20?" she says, her tone questioning.

20? She doesn't look a day over 18.

My brother runs his hand through his hair.

"Don-" i hear someone but im seething in anger, but i feel relieved that the bitch is dead, and relief for not having to watch this innocent soul die and other feelings rushing through me.

They're confusing me and so I do the only thing I know. Scream.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I roar. "HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU ALL? A BUNCH OF GOOD FOR NOTHING SPACE WASTING BATARDS" I scream at the men standing by the door. My breathing is heavy, my chest heaving up and down. "Leave, all of you," I seethe.

Everyone but my brothers and the girl file out of the room. Stupid fucks.

"Brother," I hear Marcello. I look at him to see him looking at the girl in concern.

I quickly look at her, she looks paler then when she came here, one of her hands is pressed against her chest. She's panicking.

"Stand up, you aren't breathing" i ask her walking closer, she slowly does, only for her eyes to flutter closed and she falls limp making me hold her up. "Fuck" I spit.

I pick her up bridal style, laying her on the couch in my office.

"What the fuck are we gonna do with a whole girl?" Marcello asks. I stare at her now peaceful face and breath out loudly.

Fuck.