CHAPTER 18

We're heading back to the house now, Im in the back seat and Marco is on my lap, Jayden next to me.

"Arabella, did you know that guy?" Antonio asks me.

"No he came up to me, he was really nice though" I say and he nods.

When we get back its almost dinner time and Arianna and everyone are back at the mansion already.

Since Hunter wasn't there at dinner today, I stayed and had dinner with the family then went to bed early.

HUNTER'S POV

Its been over a month since she's been here.

I don't see her at all. She doesn't come down to eat anymore. I dont see her hanging out with Annabelle outside. I just hear about how great she is with Vince's boys. They love her and she helps Arianna with them.

I don't care, I got what I asked for. Her staying out of my way, its how it should be.

Its past midnight, I just got home from a mission. I walk up the stairs to my floor, looking at her door.

"You know if you wanted to, you could speak to her, then you wouldn't have to look at her door in longing" I hear Leo's snarky voice making me roll my eyes. I turn to him.

"Longing? Fuck off Leo" I shake my head, walking to my office and he follows.

"Well I stood there and watched you stare at her door for a good 2 minutes, do you normally do that?" he asks sitting on one of the chairs infront of my desk.

I pour myself and him a drink.

"You have taken a liking towards her, say it" he smirks cockily. I scoff smiling incredulously, downing my whiskey. "Ok, you dont, is that why you told Elias to stay away from her?" he says making me narrow my eyes at him. "They talk brother" he says cockily.

"Leo Im not in the mood, I've had a long day man" I sigh sitting back in my chair.

"But you look at her a certain way, I know you want her" He says.

"She's not my type. She's a child. She dresses like a guy. You know my type, she has no curves at fucking all, there's nothing to be attracted to." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Damn why the fuck are you bitching that's rude" He stands up. "If you think you've convinced me, you're wrong, I know better than anyone you get defensive when you don't want to expose how you feel." He takes a pause. "Well since you dont like her, you'd be happy to know she went to the park with the twins and Tony, where she met a guy who she really hit it off with" He says gleefully. "Have fun with that visual" He smirks and leaves.

Fuck him.

I sit there for a few minutes pondering. Who the fuck was the guy.

Getting up, I walk out of my office towards my room, when I hear a door open then close, and she emerges. In a small ass top and shorts. Fuck.

My eyes get stuck running over her body, then trail up to her face watching her eyes wide, face looking puffy, small nose, cheeks and lips red

She was crying.

She yelps, running back to her room and slamming her door.

"Fuck" I groan looking up at the ceiling.

The day I fucking say she doesn't have curves. It's like she took revenge or something. Why was she crying though.

I hear the door again, this time she's wearing a sweatshirt. It's big on her making my eyes narrow. Its too big.

"Im so sorry, I didn't think anyone would be up" She says softly her voice croaky. I take a step towards her making her back away.

"Why were you crying?" I ask her making her look up at me.

"I- I wasn't" she says defensively.

"But you were, so what's wrong" I ask her.

"Nothing, I just wanted water, why are you up still?" She asks.

"Why are you?" I fire back.

"I- I wasn't I was sleeping!" she says. She's like a kid.

"Who's shirt is that?" I ask her.

"This guy I met at the park today" She shrugs. I feel my jaw clench and my knuckles hurt from fisting my hands.

"What fucking guy?" I seethe making her frown.

"Mario-"

"Listen to me" I seethe holding her upper arm. "While you live under my fucking roof you cant whore yourself out to random men" I spit. Her eyes fill with tears.

"It hurts please stop. Please Im sorry I didn't do anything" she hiccups making me release her.

She looks at me, eyes filled with fear and hate. She slowly backs away, looking at me with caution then when I don't make any move, she's runs to her room slamming the doors and locking them.

I don't want her to hate me.

Shit.