CHAPTER 38

HUNTERS POV

A slow song comes on making her lean up and wrap her arms around my neck, her head pressed to my chest making me grab her hips.

I take in a sharp breath as we basically slow dance in the middle of the dance floor.

"Why couldn't you be nice" she whispers "Why did you have to hurt me so bad" My heart stings again. I sigh.

"Im sorry" I surprise myself as soon as the words leave me.

"Why couldn't you like me the way I was" She whispers.

I know she's drunk but every word is stabbing me where it hurts like a puttana.

"I did like you how you were" I breathe in her sweet scent. "I was just a pussy" Her head immediately pops up and she looks at me with big curious eyes.

"You were a cat?" Her innocent remark makes me crack a smile.

"Arabella we should get you home baby" I say to her, she's drunk out of her mind.

"I wanna dance though" She turns around, grinning at me. I feel myself smile at seeing her look so carefree.

"I know baby but you're gonna start feeling sick soon, I would want you to be comfortable at home when you do"

"Why would I get sick?" She asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ok let's get you home" I gently grab her wrist, leading her out of the dark club. I help her get into my car and drive to the hotel I'm staying at. Once we're inside my hotel room, she whines.

"I want to go home" she says softly looking around with droopy eyes.

"I know baby but I want to make sure you don't choke if you want to throw up so I have to keep an eye on you" I explain putting away the clothes strewn about.

"At least the bed is super comfy" she shrugs, plopping face first into the bed. "Take off my shoes" her voice sounds muffled into the bed as she wiggles her feet that are dangling off the bed. "Please"

I smile, gently holding her ankles and twist her over so she's lying on her back making her squeal. Her little dress rides up to reveal more off her creamy thighs making me groan.

"Hey" she complains.

"I don't know how to work these shoes, let alone upside down" I murmur, focused on undoing her heels.

I remember her not being able to walk properly in the heels that she wore to the gala. Why has she changed herself so much.

She sighs when the last heel is off her foot and I massage her feet. A small moan leaves her making me swear under my breath.

As I start to stand up, she uses my forearm to lift herself of the bed and run to the bathroom, followed by sounds of her throwing up all that alcohol. I start to go in but I hear her croaky voice,

"You're not gonna watch me throw up" she tries to sound stern but her voice sounds tired. Well I guess she sobered up a little. I decide to give the privacy she wants and look over at my suitcase, deciding to give her something to wear.

"Why do I want to throw up again" she groans walking out of the bathroom.

"Because you decided to drink your small body weight, here put this on" I hand her a grey t shirt. She looks at it then back to the bathroom.

"Turn around" she asks me. I raise an eyebrow making her whine. "Pleaseee im too tired to walk all the way back" she pouts.

"Ok kitten" I turn around then i feel something hit my back.

Its her dress, she threw her dress at me.

I look at her with a stern look making her giggle.

"You're no funn" she drags her words.

Well I guess she's still drunk then.

"Do you think I should just suck it up and do it?" she asks making me confused.

"Do what baby" I ask as I pick up her dress.

"Kiss Daniel"

"What the fuck" I growl making her jump.

"What?" she asks with innocent eyes.

"Why the fuck would you say that?" I ask her my eyebrows furrowed, chest burning with a sour feeling.

"Well I mean, we've been on a few dates, and I know he wants us to, you know after the dates and its just awkward and there's really no harm if I just did it right-" She's rambling making me angrier by the minute.

"Arabella don't you dare touch that bastardo" I accidentally scream taking a step towards her making her flinch back. I sigh running a hand down my face. "Fanculo, Im sorry baby just-" I try to go near her but she whimpers. I leave her some space, sitting on the coffee table, my face in my hands.

I hear a soft whisper making me look up at her.

"What?"

"Stop always screaming at me" She says louder, as if in a trance. She looks at me, her eyes filled with resentment. "Im done with you treating me like shit! I dont know why I gave you another chance, Im so pathetic for coming with you just because you make me feel-" She takes in a sharp breath stopping herself.

"Feel what?" I ask her. She looks up at me pursing her lips in anger, hair looking wild.

"I hate the feeling Hunter" she jabs. "It makes me weak" she sobs. "You make me weak" her voice breaks, I clench my fists trying to not approach her.

"I wanna go home" she mumbles, walking to the door but I grab her wrist making her stop.