CHAPTER 19

I hate him.

I hate him so much.

Who does he think he is. He's so arrogant. I whore myself out? His sister literally caught him having sex with some random girl who most definitely was a hooker.

I huff angrily running my hand through my hair.

Im so weak and pathetic. He's an abusive asshole who asserts his dominance by scaring me. He's an asshole.

Since when do you curse.

Well no one else is nice, might aswell be like them atleast I wont be trash anymore.

Its almost dawn and I haven't slept a wink. I look at the balcony doors that are rattling. It looks so peaceful, the sky at dusk is just so calm.

After spending the night completely sleepless, I get dressed in white pants and a white sweater, and decide to go down down for lunch time. I didn't eat breakfast im pretty hungry.

He might be there but Im not afraid of him

He might be there but Im not afraid of him. He can be as much of an ass as he wants. I don't care about him and I won't let him bother me.

I need to change my attitude. I need to be less apologetic I shouldn't be sorry about stuff I genuinely want or think.

I walk into the living room to see Miss Shanaya, Jayden, Anna and Hunter sitting there.

"Heyy, it's the girl we don't see at breakfast anymore!" Jayden says making me smile.

"Hi" I say and the two women smile at me. I can feel eyes burning on me beside miss Shanaya but I dont look at him even once.

"Good that you're here dolcezza, I needed to ask you something, please dont say no" miss Shanaya says excitedly.

"I, what can I give you?" I ask her confused.

Hunter is sitting beside her, reclined with one knee over the other, legs spread, using his phone.

"Would you go to gala with my Hunter? It'll be for just one night, I don't want him to take some hag" she says. I feel my cheeks heat.

I look at Hunter to find him already looking at me with curious eyes.

"I uhm, I don't g-go to galas I've never been" I say sheepishly.

"Oh dolcezza dont be scared they're harmless and Hunter will be with you the whole time and the whole familia is going, you'll have fun I promise" she says with so much hope in her eyes. I bite my lip thinking.

I look at Hunter and he's still looking at me. He's okay with this? He hates me.

"I-" i chew on my lip speechless.

"She's going!" Anna claps standing up. "Now she can come shopping!" she squeals grabbing my hand to drag me out of the room.

"Wait" We hear his deep voice making my breath hitch. He comes closer to me handing me a black credit card. He leans down near my neck making goosebumps rise on my skin as he inhales. "Im sorry" he husks then walks out.

Miss Shanaya is grinning and Jayden has a knowing smirk making me squirm in embarrassment as I run out.

~

We're at a really fancy boutique looking at the many dresses the owner of the boutique displayed for the 5 of us. Im really nervous to try on a dress thats why everyone but me and Anna has picked a dress. But she's holding off because she cant decide between 3.

I dont like dresses. I never dress in anything that shows my boobs. Or even outlines them. Even a little. I hate my boobs. I would get taunted on them by my aunt then in middle school because they came early for me. Ugh.

"Arabella, Im sure you're gonna look amazing in whatever you pick." Araianna comments, while Marco plays with her hands. I smile at her nervously.

I look back at the dresses and in my head, I make a plan.

I know I have a small, sort of cropped white velvet coat thing that I could throw on top of something. Now I need to find a white dress with a baggy bust.

Looking through all of the ones she put forward, I huff and my attention goes to the other racks. I scan through them spotting the absolute perfect one. Its going to hug my hips and waist a little too much but I have to lose some to gain some.

~

"I really don't wanna go" I say to Anna as she's behind me curling my hair.

"Blonde hair is soo pretty" She says fluffing my hair. "Im all done, and you're going, im gonna go get ready, do your makeup, you'll look amazing byeee" she says running off.

I sigh and start on doing light makeup. I do a tiny black wing and nude pink lipstick.

My hair looks good curled, I actually look like a different person. Especially since I've been looking ill for the past month.

My dress is really pretty, its one of those mermaid style ones, baggy on the boobs and kinda falls of one shoulder

My dress is really pretty, its one of those mermaid style ones, baggy on the boobs and kinda falls of one shoulder. Im wearing a nice string of pearls and these beautiful white heels I bought today.

 Im wearing a nice string of pearls and these beautiful white heels I bought today

That reminds me I have to return his credit card

Just thinking of our interaction this morning makes me shiver. Eeshk.