Chapter 1: The beginning

In the middle of the ocean, deep in the protected waters. once there was a king and queen of the sea. one day, the Sea queen gave birth 2 two children, one was a boy and the other one was a girl. they named the 2 children Triton and Ursula. As the years passed, Tritan was becoming a young merman and Ursula was becoming a young beautiful merwoman. but on their eighteen birthday, Tritan and Ursula swan into the palace.  on the throne room, the Sea king was sitting on his coral golden throne. he was holding his trident and the golden Nautilus. 

"yo my children, My son once I'm dead, you will take my throne and this trident that I'm holding in my hand. you my beautiful daughter Ursula, you will take the golden Nautilus necklace." the Sea king said.

"That's it, you are going to crown Tritan as King and I'm nothing," Ursula said with mad

"That's enough Ursula, All the time you never mature on yourselves. Now, you're a merwoman, but your brother is grown mature. he can handle the power of Atlantica. also, you need to be careful with his items, these are powerful artifacts." The sea king said. 

A few years passed, and The sea king passed away. But Triton was now King of the seas, also he received his father's trident. Ursula received the golden Nautalius necklace, she was wearing it. Ursula was so furious, she should be the ruler of the sea.

"HAIL, KING TRITAN, HAIL, KING TRITON." the merpeople yelled with joy at having their new sea king. 

As the years passed, Ursula tried so hard to be the Queen of the seas. she had done duties of the palace. attending visitors, preparing feasts, and dinners. but every time his brother, King triton passed by her. he completely ignores her, which made Ursula even madder.