Untitled Part 18

" You're a peasant, you can't defeat the King. you are so defenseless. Also yes, I know Ursula, she also asks me the same question. to defeat his brother, King Triton. that is just a myth. Also, I know Ravenna, she helps me." Queen Grimhilde said.

" Oh Honey, I am more powerful than any Fairy, Sorcerer, Witch, and Genie are," Maleficent said, picking her cane up and it glows. Grimhilde was shocked. 

" Do you know Magic?" Maleficent asked. 

"No, I don't think you should go," Grimhilde said. 

" Don't worry, my friend will help to teach magic, but that's only if you agree to be at my side. just let me know." Maleficent (Deborah) said and walked away. 

Ursula had seen Maleficent (Deborah) walking away from Queen Grimhilde. she looked shocked and a little worried. Ursula had walked toward Queen Grimhilde.

"Congratulations, your majesty, do you remember me? have you thought about it?" Ursula said. 

"Not now, you should go NOW! or I'll call the guards." Queen Grimhilde ordered.

" Think about it!" Ursula said. 

Queen Grimhilde did not even listen to Ursula. she began to think that she needs to start finding another person. in case Queen Grimhilde rejects her. Ursula had let anger the ceremony.