Untitled Part 16

"Fifteen puppies, Fifteen! how marvelous, how marvolous, how perfectly...ugh!" Cruella said, she looked at the newborn puppies with disgust. this made Cruella mad. 

"oh! the devil take it, they're mongrels, no spots! no spot at all! What a horrid little white rat."  Cruella said walking away from Ms. Hudgins with the newborn puppies. 

"They're not mongrels! they have their spots, just wait and see." Ms Hudgins said. 

"That's right, Cruella, they have their spots in a few weeks." Anita said. stopping all the Ocean tides.

"oh well in that case, I take them all.  the whole litter, just name your price." Cruella said, getting her paycheck notebook and her pen out of her fancy purse. 

" Ravenna! stop meddling with people, Do you understand," Circe said.

"Or else what" Ravenna raised her voice.

"I'll have to take you to prison, in the Land of Mirrors,"  Circe said. looking at Ravenna.

" Prison me, you own Sister, how quaint!" Ravenna said, watching the mirror hand. 

"Anita, don't be ridiculous, you can't possibly afford to ke..... " Cruella said on the mirror, when her Sister, Circe snatched the pocket mirror from Ravenna's hand. she had smashed it with her powers. 

"That's enough, Ravenna!" Circe yelled.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR" Ravenna had stormed off.

"Never!" Circe said. 

Ravenna had fire blast Circe with her powers. Circe had fly out of Cruella's Roadster car. she rolled over in the wet streets. Circe was about to fire blast Ravenna back. but a Truck trailer had run over her. but instead of attacking, she managed to disappear. 

" YOU IDIOTS!!" Cruella yelled. she had broken the door of Anita's department. she got in the car.

" You fools, you will pay, you will see," Cruella said as she started to drive.