Chapter 5: Mysterious Warning

After Ursula had meet Maleficent in person, things did not went well on the conversation. Also Ursula dislikes Maleficent. she does not even trust her at all. Ursula walked back at the village. she saw people walking around the marketplace. she was wondering the sells stalls. but when she was walking, she saw Grimhilde standing on sell stall. she was selling apples to the townspeople. The woman was beautiful, she had green eyes, black raven hair. 

"Hello, are you Grimhilde," Ursula asked.

"Yes, who are you, How can I help you?" Grimhilde asked. 

"I'm Ursula, I came here if you help me defeat my brother, King Triton?" Ursula asked.

"Are you talking about the Sea King? No way, I'm just a normal human being." Grimhilde said.

"So you're telling me that you don't know magic?" Ursula asked. 

" No, i don't, Like i said im just a normal person," Grimhilde asked. 

" well, in that case, I leave you alone," Ursula said. 

She left were Grimhilde was at, Ursula was dissapointed. She went to the beach at the seashore. she sat down at the rock watching the ocean of a beautiful sunset. 

" How are you feeling, Darling." Mysterious voice said.  A cackled was heard,  multiple of crowded crows were flying at the sky. then, they flyedd down and began to circle around. A black mist appeared then a woman appeared.  she had pale skin, and she was wearing a black dress that is short in front and the back long with a pair of bat wings. she was wearing black pants. she had raven hair tied into a high bun. she was wearing a silver crown decorated with red gems and red thorn vines. she had dark navy eyes, she looked malicious. 

" Hello, Darling," The woman said. 

" Who are you?" Ursula asked, she glanced toward the woman. 

" I'm Ravenna, I'm here to help you," Ravenna said, she grinned at Ursula. 

" Help me, defeat my brother King Triton," Ursula asked. 

" I wish i could help you, But King Triton is too powerful to defeat. My powers are not strong enough." Ravenna said. 

" well, you're not the person who i was looking for." Ursula said. 

" I  just came here to warn you. Be careful who you be with" Ravenna said. she spread her arms and dissapeared.