Chapter 3:Vanessa

After the argument with his brother, King Triton. Ursula was teleported on the dark eerie place. where they were lot of underwater volcanoes. everything around didn't look like the protected waters. she noticed that she was on unprotected waters. Ursula could not believe what Triton has done to her. but she swore that she will get revenge on King triton. she will be the ruler of the seas. Ursula began to swim for a while to get out of the unprotected waters. then she stopped and took a rest, then she meet to odd eels. they were two of them. their names were flotsam and jetsam. they have talk to each other and became friends and her henchmen. flotsam and jetsam helped Ursula to find somewhere to stay. they had swum to until they reached a dead serpentine. it looked like it had been there for like years. Ursula and the two eels went inside the mouth of the serpentine. it was not nice inside. 

As the years passed, Ursula created the serpentine into her lair. she practice dark magic, arts, and more. until she had handled it, on the middle there was a cauldron. the cauldron made a bubble on the center. then it glow and saw King triton.  she saw Triton had a new advisor, it was Sebastian, the crab. Ursula had rage out loud, she fires blasted the magic bubble crystal with her powers. the bubble had disappeared. Ursula has been totally done, King triton had forbidden to say her name. 

" I need to go to the surface, I can not finish triton by myself" Ursula boomed.

the Magic bubble had reappeared again and it glowed. it had shown her the Dark fairy, Maleficent. Grimhilde at the marketplace, Queen La at the deep of the jungle. Ursula started to brew a spell in her cauldron. when the spell was complete, the cauldron had turned orange smoke that fly up. Ursula had swum up where the orange smoke was at. the spell was starting to affect her. her body was forming into a thinner person, she turned into a human as, Vanessa. 

Later, Ursula was at the shore. The sky was clear, and the sea waves were crashing on the rocks. Ursula turn around and saw the village. behind the Village, she saw a castle. she began to walk toward the village.