Chapter 22: Cruella in the new world

Back at Grimhilde's castle, Maleficent and Grimhilde were in the tower. without anyone noticing they are in the room. they sky had cleared of the dark storm clouds, after Ursula's attack. but then, a portal opened, Ravenna came out of the portal/

" oh Ladies, let me present you , Miss Cruella Devil. the one I was talking about. " Ravenna said.

Cruella came out of the portal.

" Nice to me you dahling, Ravenna where are we." Cruella asked.

" you in my palace, Miss Cruella, by the way, I'm Grimhilde, Queen of this Kingdom." grimhilde said.

" ohh, If you're the Queen, where is your crown? " Cruella asked.

 "it's a long story," Grimhilde said.

But then Maleficent interrupted.

" Ursula ha sneaked inside of the palace as one of the service serants. she tried to brainwash Grimhilde, so I came to help her." Maleficent said.

"Don't worry, you can finish her, that's I brought you Cruella to help you." Ravenna said.

" What are you talking about, Dahling, I'm no slave to one," Cruella said. 

"Cruella, you can't go back to London, the police are searching for you," Ravenna said. 

she was right, the police were right after her. she had no choice to stay, she had joined Grimhilide and Maleficent. Grimhilde had given Cruella a potion. she had drank it, then green smoke came out from her mouth. she had the power to manipulate anyone. 

" we figure, out how to get rid of Ursula. but I have other ideas." Ravenna said.