Chapter 11: Coronation

After confronting Maleficent on the cliffside. , Ursulahad arrived to the kingdom. everyone In the village was heading to the palace. to see their new Queen of the kingdom. Ursula was inside of the garden of the palace. where the ceremony was happening. the people from the village had not recognized Ursula as Vanessa. on the garden, it had lot of garlands hanging up with red roses and flowers. also the tables were decorated with white mantel with flowers in the center. it was so majestic and beautiful. Ursula had not seen anything beautiful, not like the underwater realm. on the day of Triton was becoming King of the seas. this made Ursula to stormed off. 

Two hours later, The ceremony had started, Grimhilde had walked by herself. she was so beautiful with majestic gown. as the ceremony went by, Grimhilde was crown Queen. After the ceremony, everyone was gathering food and deserts, Ursula had with other people to greet the New queen. Ursula had seen a little girl, she was beautiful. the little girl was a princess.  the people had called her Snow White. Queen Grimhilde was her stepmother. but then, Ursula had seen a woman greeting  Queen Grimhilde. she looked back at Ursula with a manacing face. 

Ursula knew that it was Maleficent in disguise. she was slender, she had white skin instead of green  skin. her cloak was a dress with boots, she had long hair with brown color. she was wearing a hat on her heaf instead of horns. also she had green emarald eyes just like green emarald flames. on her right hand, she was holding a walking cane with a emerald on the top. but it was actually her staff.

Ursula was mad, Queen Grimhilde and Maleficent had walked away. 

"Congragulations! you majesty, Now i wanted to talk to you. i wanted to ask you if you wanted to be on my side? what do you say?" Maleficent asked.

"Thank you, but what do you mean to be in your side? i dont understand." Queen Grimhilde said confused.

"OH, my name is Deborah, what i meant was, could you help me defeat King Stefan and also my Rival Ursula, the Sea Witch. Do you know Ravenna?" Maleficent said and asked.