Untitled Part 4

"That's enough, Ursula!" King triton said. 

" you didn't crown me as Queen of the seas instead of her. you going to pay!" Ursula said. she raises her dark trident and fires at King Triton. he blocks the blasts with his trident. Ursula fires at him multiple times and Triton shields the blasts. then, he fires at Ursula, she swims away from the blast fire. she hits her arm with the water force.

"THAT'S ENOUGH! you will vanish from Atlantica. since you want to be the ruler of the seas, you can rule the unprotected waters!" King triton said. 

King triton fires at Ursula unconsciously, she does even notice. Ursula began to scream and twist her body violently. her body was in pain, but then her mermaid tale had turned into six black tentacles with the waist down. her skin turned into light Lavender and white hair. Ursula was different now from her old appearance. she was half human and half octopus, Athena was shocked as she looked at her. Ursula looked her herself, she could not believe what her brother, King Triton had done to her. he had turned her into a monster. 

"ohhh1!!NO!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!" Ursula's roar with her voice changed into a deeper voice sound. 

"This is what you are Ursula, this is what you are inside of you." King triton said. 

Ursula swan and charged toward King Triton. He fires a blast at her with his trident. Ursula could not manage to dance out. she had turned into bubbles. King triton had disappeared from her.