Chapter 13: Opar

Ursula was at the seashore, but this time it was in the Jungle. Not a forest or a Village. she use her Human disguise as Vanessa once again. Ursula was somewhere in Africa. she began to walk in the Jungle. She used her magic nautilus necklace. that lead her to her future sidekick. then the mist appeared like a road. it was a path that led her sidekick. Ursula began to follow the mist. Ursula walked for a while until she reached a city, Ursula had found the lost Kingdom. where La was at. Ursula walked toward the town and it looked abandoned. there were bitterly no movements around the streets. but in the middle of the city, it was a temple monastery. it all looked like a castle. but in a different way. on the left side, it was a lighthouse that could signal that boats and ships on sailing. besides the city, was the ocean down the Jungle. the lighthouse was connected by a bridge to the castle. when Ursula arrived at the castle, it was massive hard rock walls. Ursula had entered but no one was there. 

"Hello, Is anyone here?" Ursula said. her voice echoed through the halls. 

then growls were heard on the side of the hallways. leopards came out of nowhere. they came out everywhere surrounding Ursula. as they were getting closer to Ursula. she was prepared to use her magic. the leopards looked like walking people but on a soldier's way. they were growling at Ursula. But then, a puff of Green smoke appeared, it was a woman, light skin. she was wearing a Bikini top, and she had canine teeth like the leopards. she wears golden curve earrings with bracelets, anklets, and arm braces. she had a golden necklace attached to her long menacing hooded, cape to her bikini top with a single ruby in a gold frame. she has cyan eyes with slit pupils like a cat. her hair is platinum blonde and messy. she wears a leopard crown and leopard staff on her right hand. 

" Who are you? what are you doing in my dominions? Speak!" The woman asked. 

" My name is Ursula, the Sea witch, I'm looking for La. which I believe is you," Ursula said.

"Yes, I'm La, Queen La of Opar." Queen La said.

"I came here to negotiate, my asking is will you join and help me defeat my brother, King Triton? Also my Rival, Maleficent, the Dark Fairy." Ursula said.

"Of course, but I will need an exchange. well, let's say a condition. you will help me get Tarzan's heart and destroy that fool of Jane. Tarzan needs to be me. he will be king of Opar.  Do we have a deal?" Queen La said. 

" Of course," Ursula said.