Chapter 19: Grimhilde's power

Ursula had arrived at the palace. But this time, she was not Vanessa. she had a different disguise. she had sneaked in the palace. she followed one of the servants. she went to the royal employees. Ursula got dressed as a servant maid. she had to do some chores. she had to sweep the halls, dust the tapestry and more. but there was no sign of Grimhilde. Ursula went back to the Kitchen, then she was ordered to take the Tea to the Queen. Finally, this was her chance, she had grabbed the tea cup tray. she took it to the Queen,  when she had arrive at the Morning room. Grimhilde was sitting for her tea. Ursula poured the tray on the Table, she began to pour the tea. 

" Mother!" Snow white said.

" Yes, Snow" Grimhilde said. while Grimhilde was distracted, Ursula poured the Brainwash potion on Grimhilde's Tea.  Snow White had left after talking to the Queen. 

" Foolish Child" Grimhilde said. she had drinked the tea, the spell stared to make effect. Grimhilde was under Ursula's commands.

" Now, take me where there a secret way to the lake." Ursula ordered. 

Grimhilde stand up from the chair and walked Ursula to her secret way. they have walked on the hallways.

" hey, you stop following your majesty." The other servant said, while she was dusting the tapestries. Grimhilde has turned around at the servant. 

" LISTEN to my orders!"  Ursula said to Grimhilde. 

" you needed to mind your own Bussiness, Dearie." Ursula said. 

" you not doing nothing, you're just following the Queen." the Servant said. 

" watch the mouth, Angelfish" Ursula said. 

" Im not you're Angelfish, also you're not from here and I never seen working in the service palace. " the servant said.

" I'm New dearie, your majesty wants my service. if you excuse me" Ursula said.

" ohh really, I've never heard the baroness to say any news of new servants coming to the Palace. thats odd, I'm getting the guards kick you from the Palace this instant." The servant said. the had dropped the dust feather and rolled her ayes at Ursula. she began to walk away from her. 

" I wouldn't do that. if I were you.Angelfish!" Ursula said. 

the servant ignored her, Ursula raises her both arms to the servant. she blasts the servant with lightbolts. the servant scream of horror, she went flying across the hallway.  she had crashed on the wall and fell on the ground asleep. 

" Hurry! " ursula ordered, they began to walk in a faster way. 

"Sara!Sara! wake up" one of the servant said. 

They were not caught , but they had reached the secret passage. it lead them  to Grimhildes lair.  she had lot potions, spells , Black Magic , Diguises, Magic tomes and Black arts.  she also had a crow. it looked to similar to Malefients crow, Diablo. Grimhilde had open a door floor, it lead them out of the palace, it was the lake. it was a dungeon. 

" Now go in the water" Ursula ordered.  

Grimhilde began to walk toward the water, but then, the crow squeaked the Queen. it scratched her arm, the Queen had woken up from the brainwash spell. 

" wait, what? whats going on?" Grimhilde asked. 

" Dont worry, poor you, you were sleepwalking" Ursul said, she was pretending a servant. stupid crow I should burn it when I had the chance. Ursula thought. 

" Take me, back" Grimhilde ordered.

" of course, you r majesty" Ursula said. hut then, Ursula forced the Queen to fell ont he water. 

" What are you doing? you fool"  Grimhilde said. hold her her balance. 

" get in the water! now!" Ursula said. 

Grimhilde dance out of Ursula's way, she got a wand from her sleeve. 

" you blundering fool! No one orders the Queen!" Grimhilde said. 

Ursula had charged toward Grimhilde to Drag her in the water. Grimhilde fire blasts at Ursula. she falls ont the water, she had transform into her original self.