Untitled Part 20

"Hello, Inspector?" Roger answered the phone call.

"Is Anita there?" Cruella asked.

"Who?" Roger asked.

" ANITA!" Cruella yelled at the phone.

"Oh, it's for you," Roger said to Anita coldly. he passed the phone to her.

"Hello," Anita said.

"Anita, Dahling!" Cruella said.

"Oh, Cruella," Anita said in an unhappy voice.

"Oh Anita, What a dreadful thing. i just saw the newspapers, I couldn't believe it. Have you called the police?" Cruella said. 

"Yes we did, we called the Scotland yard. I'm afraid-" Anita said. but Roger had snatched the phone from her. 

"Where are they?" Roger said through the phone.  Anita snatched the phone from him.

"You Idiot!" Anita said to roger.

"Anita!" Cruella said. 

"Sorry, Cruella, yes, if there's is any news, we'll let you know. Thank you, Cruella." Anita said.

Cruella had hanged up the phone call. All she had to do is to relax. the Ocean tides are doing well. well, the Scotland yard has no clue of the missing puppies.  the door bell rang, Cruella had goy up from the bed. When she opened the door, It was Ravenna. 

"Ravenna, Dahling!" Cruella said.

"Good morning, Cruella," Ravenna said.

" I will be leaving Today, Just to let you know. if you need anything, call me on the mirrors. besides, did you steal the puppies?" Ravenna said and asked.

"Have a good trip Dahling, yes, I have the puppies hidden somewhere," Cruella said.

"Okay, if you need anything, let me know," Ravenna said.