Chapter 24: Sinister plan

Ravenna was a place out of the parallel world, where everyone is at. she was somewhere unknown. she walked on the hall, everything was so dark and eerie. they were a lot of dead trees, the tree branches were twisted and bare. but on the middle of the land, there was a big mansion. Ravenna had walked toward the Big mansion entrance. when she walked in, then she head to the living room. in the middle od the room, the was a woman sitting on the couch. she was skinny as Skelton, she was thinner and a normal person's size. her face was menacing .

"So Ravenna, what's going on there?" the woman asked.

" Everything is going well, Master. the three Ladies are planning to destroy Ursula. " Ravenna said.

" Very well, you are in charge in this. don't let go of your hands." the Woman said.

" yes, Master," Ravenna said.

"But, there is one more thing I don't like at all. your Sister, Circe, she gets on your way."  the Woman said.

" No, master, not at all, she is minding her own business," Ravenna said.

" You can't lie to me, Ravenna, I have eyes everywhere. if she gets in our way. i will tare her apart with my hands. then I will have her to my collection." The woman said.

Ravenna looked at the statues of mother gothel, Dr. Facilier, Queen Narissa, and Ratcliffe. there were mummified. she had them on the shelved closet of glass. 

" Okay, master, I'll be cautious, I'll let you know any updates," Ravenna said, then she walked out the big mansion.

" Bravo, Beldam" the man came up in the shadows.

" Be quiet, Nate" Beldam said. 

Nate was a slender man wearing a black cloak, he was floating around the room with black smoke.

" I don't trust Ravenna, anymore, she is odd," Beldam said.

" I agree, just let her, let's see how things go out. I need someone to die. I need their souls." Beldam said.

" you will, but let's wait and see where things go," Nate said.    

                                                                         THE END

                                                                     To be continued...