Chapter 6: spied

Ursula was back at her lair, she was not Vanessa's disguise anymore. she was Angry with Maleficent. Also disappointed with Grimhilde. but also she had ignored Ravenna's warning. but Ursula was not worried at all. 

" That fool can really tell me what to do. Bah! No Angelfish, you're wrong." Ursula buffed. 

Ursula had summonned a bubble on her couldron. then it glowed. this time it showed the village. but dark clouds swirling around the mountain were she was at. it was the place were Ursula and Maleficent had meet. then a green light started to glow deep in the woods. Ursula was stating to get curious. 

"Flotsam and Jetsam, try to reach closer but don't get caught," Ursula said.  she swan to her potion closet. she had grabbed one of her vials. She poured it on the bubbled. then it started to glow, the two eels had transformed into bats. then they flew toward the mysterious light. as they reached closer, Ursula saw Maleficent with Ravenna. Maleficent was furious. 

" I dont need no one" Maleficent said. 

" Ursula could help you, but you rejected her." Ravenna said. 

"Not Ursula, I dont need no one" Ursula said. 

" What about Grimhilde, she could help you. Also Cruella Devil, she can help you." Ravenna said.

" Just let me think about it." Maleficent said. 

'" Grimhilde will help me, even if she does not know magic. Flotsam and jetsam get back." Ursula said.