Chapter 21: Dark Trident

After the battle with Maleficent, Ursula was brewing a spell on her cauldron. but she was angry about Maleficent and Grimhilde. but she promises she will have her revenge. but at least, she had Grimhilde's wand. she dropped the brewing spell. then few seconds, the cauldron started to glow, and around her lair was starting to swirl. then a big blast went above the surface and touched the sky. then, thunders were starting to flash on the ocean waters. underneath the ocean started to illuminate the unprotected waters. the blast came down on the cauldron, the glow was starting to fade away slowly. the Dark Trident was floating on the water. Ursula got closer and then she grabbed it. Ursula pointed the Trident on the wall. it fires a blast on the wall, it was a powerful blast. Ursula had broken a little piece of the Trident. she poured it on the vials in case of emergency. 

"I'm coming for you Triton, you will feel my pain," Ursula said. 

Ursula had swum to King Triton's Kingdom. she snaked inside the majestic Palace. she went toward the great throne room.  Ursula had remembered Memories of her childhood. the fate full day of the banishment of her brother. this was her day to be Queen of the seas. 

" Are you proud of yourself, Triton? " Ursula said, she was hiding on the walls. 

"Who is there, show yourself?" King Triton demanded. 

Ursula came out of the walls, she swam into the middle of the throne room. she was glearing at her brother with rage. 

"URSULA!" King Tritan said, Angrily.

"Hello, Triton!" Ursula said.

" what are you doing here? you do not welcome here on this waters." King triton demanded.

" you are not proud of seeing me, your own Sister. that you banished and turned her into a monster." Ursula said.

" you are not welcome here, Ursula leave Atlantica at once. before I blast with my Trident." King Triton demanded.

"Well, I'm here to get my place as Queen of the seven seas," Ursula smirked.

" NEVER! the merfolk will not want a Monster rule Atlantica. also you're ugly, and Disgusting face. looks like your exile was not enough." King triton said.

Ursula swallowed her pain and turned it into Malice.

" later, your subjects will start to know that your sister is Alive! then they will start begging me for peace. i will have the power in my hands. they will eat in the palm of my hand. just of your stupid standards." Ursula said. 

Triton tried to interrupt his sister.

"URSULA!" KIng triton yelled. 

Ursula kept talking 

" I will create Contracts with your subject so it can be fair and legal, Brother," Ursula said.

"DON'T CALL ME BROTHER! you nasty, killer, and hideous Monster!" King triton raised his voice in the great throne room. that echoes outside the palace.

Nasty. 

Killer

Hideous Monster. 

This is what her brother thought about her these years. Ursula had seen Triton a cold heart and dark. she got a little bit closer to Triton and him as well. 

Ursula Laughed.

" I've learned my lesson Triton. but you keep rejecting that I'm your Sister. listen Triton, listen very well, There was a time when your words hurt me. but now they only feed my HATRED from you!"  Ursula said. 

" you know very well, Ursula, you violated the laws of the seas. you attack my wife Attina. just of your ridiculous acts. go back and never return." kind triton said.

 " well, at least I'm your Kingdom, but on the unprotected waters, that kingdom is mine! i make the rules. it is my realm. don't ever step on my Kingdom!" Ursula said.

" Then, leave and go back to your hideous monsters. but I will warn you, I will take what's left of your powers if you make a stupidity. stay in the shadows and you die" King triton said. 

" If you say horrible, it's because you made me like this!" Ursula said 

" you've always been like this, even as a girl, you refuse to take the proper form," King Triton said.

Ursula was stunned, she could believe what she had heard.

"What did you just say? " Ursula asked. 

" you heard me! I left you because I saw you the monster you are. it was the right way, you are a shame, you suck, just look at you." King trion said. 

Ursula knew that he only was saying those things because he still wants the throne. but she had no love for her brother. now that there are no doubts. he had left her no choice. this disgusting, murderous and hideous creature was going to do the best. she was going to get revenge.