Chapter 3: The Uchiha Massacre

"So, where ya headed to after this?" Izumi asked as he walked to the Anbu Headquarters with her. "To train, my brother wants me strong enough to unlock the Mangekyo. But, In my heart I know there is another way. Through hard work, and then he wants me to get his eyes transplanted into me" He told her queitly. "To achieve the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan" Izumi said just as queitly. "Yes, that. I'll need it to defeat Shimura when the time comes, I could probably handle him with just the MS. But, I can't run the risk of going blind in our battle" He repiled. She nodded at this.

"Have you unlocked your Mangekyo Sharingan Izumi-Sama?" Itsuki soon asked her. "No" She said. "Good, don't put yourself in that spot. It's dangerous" He told her. "If you ever want to unlock it through hard work, let me know. We may be Geniuses, but hard work can lead to good places" He then said. She nodded and smiled. "I know very well Itsuki-kun, and call me Izumi-chan. We are friends after all" She told him. He nodded and smiled. "Will do Izumi-chan" He said as the Anbu Headquarters came into view. "This is where we part ways Itsuki-kun" Izumi said as they stopped.

He nodded at this. "Good bye Izumi-chan, and don't be a stranger. Shisui may have jumped the gun with you, but I'll fix his mistakes" He said. She grinned and put a hand on his head. "You'll go far in life Itsuki-kun, I just know you will. However, I'm to old for you right now. Maybe when you become Genin and become an adult, I'll give you a chance" She said and kissed him on the forehead. Itsuki blushed. "I-I didn't mean it like that Izumi-chan" He said. She chuckled and nodded. "Still, your really handsome. Even more so then your big bro".

She said. Itsuki blushed more and ran away from her, but not before telling her something that she would take to heart. "You remind me of him, he was not like the rest of our Clan" He said and left. Izumi stood there, and blushed "I think we will be training together Itsuki-kun, I won't let anymore of my precious people die" She said. "Why you talking to yourself?" Kakashi Hatake asked as he walked up next to her. Izumi glared at him "Just thinking outloud Kakashi-Baka" She shouted at him. Kakashi eye smiled. "Hmm, you say something Izumi?" He asked.

*Later That Night*

Itsuki jolted awake from his nap, and quickly jumped to his feet. His sensed death, and alot of it. "The CoupDetè must be going down" He muttred as he slipped his Shinobi shoes on. He then grabbed his brothers Katana Blade, and headed outside. What he saw he got out there, was tragic. Uchiha dead everywhere, is looked like a massacre. There were also dead Root Members, laying about. "Danzo must be dealing with the CoupDetè aswell" He muttred. "Shit, I need to go check on Izumi-chan" He then said and he ran over to her house and kicked his way inside.

Once inside, he saw that Faguku was dead, but Izumi, Mikoto and Satsuki looked alright. "Kiyomi, what the hell are you doing?" Itsuki asked. "Getting rid of this cursed Clan, they killed Shisui-kun. Danzo-Sama told me" She shouted and charged Izumi with a Kunai. 'I'm sorry big brother' Itsuki thought as he activated his Sharingan and stabbed her through the heart with the Katana. She dropped dead to the ground, and Itsuki dropped to his knees. "This has been the worst week of my god damn life" He said angrily as he looked at the broken family. "You g-guy's alright?".