Chapter 9: C-Rank Mission?

Itsuki deactivated his new Mangekyo, and softly smiled. "Ya, I suppose so Izumi-chan" He said and stood up. "What do we do now Sensei?" He then asked her. "Well, we were suppose to do introductions. We already know eachother, and very well I'll add" She said with a smiled. He nodded and chuckled. "Tomorrow, I'm suppose to give you a test. To see if your actully worthy enough to be a Genin, which you are. Then we start doing D-Rank Missions. So, all and all. I need to go tell Hokage-Sama you passed" She said and grinned at his groan, he would hate D-Ranks.

*Elsewhere*

'So, Itsuki Uchiha unlocked his Mangekyo Sharingan. Good for him, and even better for me' Danzo Shimura said with a smirk, one of his Root Member's, just give him some wonderful news. "I'll let him do the transplant, and snatch his new eyes when he comes for me. I'll get the Kotoamatsukami, and whatever ability his original  Mangekyo Sharingan does. It's a win win for me, and a loss for him. All the training to get his revenge, and it'll all come crashing down on his little Uchiha scum head" He then said and put out an evil laugh.

*One Month Later*

Itsuki and Izumi now stood in the Hokage's Office, they just got done there forth D-Rank Mission for the day. The last month had been ok, Itsuki and Izumi did D-Ranks and trained. His Mangekyo training was going well, but he had not unlocked whatever abilty it granted him. This made him sigh heavily, but he would figure it out. Itsuki had also not asked Izumi out yet, he had planned to do a month ago. But, the Satsuki situation made him put a halt to it. Though, he would ask her out soon. The timing had to be right, and he was just to busy as of late.

Itsuki smirked madly as he watch that bastred hell spawn Tora get the life squeezed out of him by the Daimyo's Wife. "Thank you young man, I'll see to it that you get rewarded handsomely for bringing back my Tora-kun in healthy condition" She said and left the room, with Tora hissing and scratching at her. Itsuki smirked and waved. 'See ya, you bastred cat. I'll hope her fat ass squeezes your eyeballs out' He thought. "Well, now that is over. I think we have juat one more D-Rank Missio.." Minato stated to say before his secretary burst into the room.

"Your wife and her Team ran into some trouble on that C-Rank Mission you sent them on" She said, out of breath and tossed him a scroll. Minato looked through it and gritt his teeth, he knew that Tazuna guy was hiding something. "Izumi Uchiha, you and Itsuki Uchiha will go and back them up. There heading to The Land Of Wave's" He told her. "This will be an A-Rank Mission" He then said. "You can count on us sir" Izumi said to turned to Itsuki. "Go pack, and meet me at the gate in 10 minutes" She said. Itsuki nodded and teleported to his house, and Minato tossed Izumi the Scroll.

*West Gate: 10 Minutes Later*

Itsuki arrived at the gate to see Izumi waiting with her bag on, she was ready. "Got everything?" She asked. He nodded and gripped the straps of his own book bag, he then flicked the hilt of his sheathed Katana. "Even brought this" He told her. Izumi nodded and they left, jumping into the tree's. "Tell me of the mission, or is it classified?" He asked. "No, it's not classified. Kushina-Sama and her Team are escorting a bridge builder to back home. However, Zabuza Momochi and some of his Missing Nin friends have shown up". She told him. "That's all I know for now, we'll get more information in Wave".