Chapter 43: The Fight Begans

*Later That Evening*

Itsuki, Tsunade, Shizune, Jiraya, Anko, Tsume and Kurenei all stood at the Village Gates. "You really want to help?" Itsuki asked Kurenei. The red eyed beauty nodded. "Yes, that scroll told me everything I needed to know. I want him and his men dead, so they don't make any more problems for us and the Village" She said. Itsuki nodded. "Alright, you guys go handle the Root Anbu. All of his base locations are in the scroll I give Shizune a half hour ago. I'll see you all in a few hours" He said. Anko stepped forward, and kissed his cheek. "Come back safe" She said queitly.

"You know I will Anko-chan" He said. Anko stepped back, and Tsunade and Shizune stepped forward. "Itsuki-kun, take this for good luck" Tsunade said and handed him her Crystal Neckless. "My lady, you know that is cursed" Shizune all but shouted. Tsunade waved her off. "It was, but I believe Itsuki-kun will break that curse" She said. Itsuki smiled and put it around his neck. "If it is truly bad luck, then I won't be walking out of this fight alive" He said. Tsunade smiled and kissed his forehead. "I know you will be alive, I believe in you" She said.

Shizune sighed, but smiled. "If Lady Tsunade believe's in you, then so will I Itsuki-kun" She said and kissed his other cheek. The two stepped back, and Ituski smiled before being suddenly kissed on the lips by Kurenei. "Heh?" He asked in a daze. Kurenei grinned. "Zune-chan and Ko-chan kissed your cheek's, Lady Tsunade kissed your forehead. So, that left me with an open pair of lips. So, your welcome cutie" She said. He just blushed and rubbed his head. "Lucky bastred" Jiraya muttered.

"You can always kiss my ass Jiraya, there's room in Itsuki Uchiha's Kiss My Ass Club" Ituski said before vanishing into the the trees behind him. Tsuande grinned, as did Anko, Shizune and Kurenei. Jiraya frowned and walked away. "Let's go you four" He said. The four woman smirked. "We're coming you perv" Tsunade said and the four ran to catch up to him. "Shizune, got that scroll?" Jiraya asked. The Ravenette nodded and handed it to him. He opened it, and narrowed his eyes. "All of them are atleast 5 miles away from the Hoakge Tower in each direction".

*Four Hours Later*

It was night time when Itsuki arrived at the old Uchiha Compound, this compound was used by the Clan in the Warring States period

It was night time when Itsuki arrived at the old Uchiha Compound, this compound was used by the Clan in the Warring States period. The fact that it was still standing, spoke volumes to Itsuki. "So, you arrived" Danzo said, as he walked out of the hut that sat just beyond the gate to the compound. "I did" Itsuki said, with his Mangekyo spinning into sight. "This compound has alot of secrets, secrets that I know you would love to find out. I've been keeping an eye on it since Kagami Uchiha died, this was his home for the first 2 years of his life. He was my best friend, till I killed him and took his eyes".

Danzo said and ripped the bandages from his face, showing two Mangekyo Sharingan that Ituski had seen before. "You killed my grandfather aswell, tsk. I should have known, I guess you really are jealous my family" He said and began walking toward him. "Interested in, not jealous of. I want the Kotoamatsukami Genjutsu Shisui was to much of a bitch to give me, so I'll be taking your new eyes once i'm done here" Danzo said and began walking toward Itsuki. The Uchiha chuckled. "Come get them then" He growled out and charged Danzo with his Katana drawn.

 "Come get them then" He growled out and charged Danzo with his Katana drawn