Chapter 30: Tsunami Unlocks Her Sharingan

*Land Of Waves*

After teleporting to Wave, Itsuki and Anko quickly found Tsunami grocery shoping. "Do you ever stop shopping?" Itsuki asked, as he put a hand on her shoulder. Tsunami grinned, and turned around and hugged him. "Itsuki-kun, I missed you" She said. He smiled and hugged her back. Soon, they parted. Tsunami pulled him, and his purple haired friend into the fruit section of the store. "You got my letter?" She asked, her expression going from happy to a deep frown. Itsuki saw this, and nodded. "What's going on?" He asked. 'Wow, she looks alot like Mikoto-Sama' Anko thought.

"Oh, and this Anko. You can trust her, she won't say a thing about any of this" Itsuki said, pointing a thumb at Anko and making her blush. Tsunami nodded. "I unlocked my Sharingan" She said. Itsuki widened his eye's in susprise, and saw her activate her one Tomoe Sharingan. "Mikoto-Teme knew, she sent me a letter a week after and told me to return to Konoha or she would send her daughter's to kill my son" She said, and produced a open scroll from her purse and handed it to him. Itsuki narrowed his eyes, that was deffiently Mikoto's handwriting.

 Itsuki narrowed his eyes, that was deffiently Mikoto's handwriting

"She must want the Enternal Mangekyo Sharingan" He said. "What's that?" Anko asked queitly. Tsunami nodded, she wanted to know aswell. Itsuki stepped back, and activated his EMS and showed them. Tsunami went wide eyed, it looked completely different from the MS she saw from him just a few months ago. "My big brother unlocked his Mangekyo at just seven years old, I unlocked mine just five months ago. I had a transplant down, and had his eyes put into my head. While I sent my original eyes to the Summoning Realm of my Eagles".

He said. "As you may, or may not know. The regular Mangekyo Sharingan blinds the user after to much of use of it, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan does not and uses less Chakra. While also making the abiltys of your Mangekyo stonger" He then said. "I would have to u-unlock this Mangekyo then in order for her to steal my eyes?" Tsunami asked. "No, she would just need your eyes. But, it help's if your sibling or parents have the Mangekyo Sharingan aswell" Itsuki repiled. Anko gritt her teeth at this.

"I had no idea Izumi and her family were like this" She said with a growl.
"I didn't ethier, but you never know when someone is truly not who they say they are" Itsuki told her. Anko nodded, she had alot to think about in regarding her friendship with Izumi. "I want you to train me, so I can take down Mikoto-Teme" Tsunami finally told Itsuki. He nodded. "I suppose I can leave a Clone with you, but that will only work till my Chakra in that clone runs out" He said. Tsunami sighed, but Ituski smiled and put a hand on her shoudler.

"But, I do know someone who can train you. I trained her myself for eight years, so she'll be strong enough to get to that level needed to battle Mikoto" He told her. "Who?" Tsunami asked, with a fire in her eyes. Itsuki looked to Anko. "Can I trust you Anko-chan, more then I already have?" He asked her. Anko nodded. "Yes, my friendship with Izumi is through. The more I learn about her, the more I can't stand the sound of her name" She said. "You can trust me" She then said. Itsuki nodded, and stuck out his hands. "Grab my hands, I'll take you to the abandoned Uchiha Hideout just south of here"