Chapter 28: Run In With The Anbu

*Back At Itsuki's House*

He walked into his house, to find Shizune and Anko sitting on his couch and talking. "Did you like my trick?" Anko asked him with a grin. "If that's what you call breaking and entering into the Academy, then sure" He said with amused sigh, and soon sat down on his recliner. Anko grinned. "How was the first test?" Shizune asked him. "It was alright, other then Kushina stopping me so we could talk" Itsuki repiled. "I heard about that, Ino Yamanaka's big mouth get's around quick. Said you were into elder women, she also said you made a pass at Kushina" Anko said.

Itsuki sighed. "I did tell Kushina that, but I did not make a pass at her. If I did, I wouldn't be here right now and the two of you would probably be marking my grave as we speak" He said.  Shizune and Anko giggled. "So, what will you be doing now?" Anko asked. "Hmm, I'll probably just hang around the house till Lunch. Go get some food, and come back here. Then, wait for Shizune's little dinner party to start" He said. Anko nodded, as did Shizune. "Wanna go prank the Hokage and paint his face on the Hokage Stone?" Anko asked. He smirked at this. "I'll grab the paint".

*Sometime Later*

Itsuki smirked as him and Anko avoided some Anbu Black Ops members, they had just got done painting the whole Hokage Stone. It was suppose to just be Minato's stone head, but Anko made a very good point in saying go big or go home. "Lightning Release: Lighting Bolt" One of the Anbu yelled, Ituski watched as a Lightning Bolt from the sky, shoot down toward Anko. He gritt his teeth, and flicked his wrist. Soon, his hand was covered in blue chirping lightning. "Chidori" He yelled and cut the lightning bolt in half.

Anko went wide eyed, as did the Anbu. "It was light hearted joke, no one has to be killed" Itsuki said, and glared at the Anbu as his EMS activated. The Anbu that did the Jutsu, scoffed. "I don't care about that snake whore" The Anbu said, the other Anbu scoffed at him. "Don't get out of line Bear" A purple headed Anbu yelled at him, her name was Neko and she was a friend of Anko's. Itsuki vanished, and appeared right infornt of Bear with a hand around his throat. "Do you know who I am?" He asked. "I-Ituski Uchiha" Bear managed to get out.

"Good" Itsuki said, and sent a devastating under cut to his ribcage. Bear gasped in pain from his ribs being broken, and he spit up blood behind his mask. Itsuki let go of him, and, Bear hit the ground. "Anko is my friend, I'll kill you if I hear of you calling her that again" Itsuki said and stomped on his broken ribs, the man spit up more blood and howled in pain. "You got me bitch?" Itsuki asked with a pointed glare. "Y-Y-Ya, j-just p-please s-stop" Bear cried out. Itsuki cracked his neck and nodded, he stepped back and next to Anko.

Soon, Hiruzen Sarutobi appeared    with two of his own personal Anbu members. "What happen here?" Sarutobi asked. Neko whispered something in his ear, and he went wide eyed. "I see, Bear your under arrest for attacking a Jonin of this great Village. Anko-chan, Itsuki-kun. Go have some Ramen, and have them put the bill on my tab. Neko-chan, you and your men go round up some of the Chunin and Special Chunin to clean up the paint of the Hokage Stone. This day has gone to shit" He ordered. Itsuki smirked, and turned to Anko. "Shall we, Lord Thirds treat?" He asked.