Chapter 33: Second Exam Begans

*The Next Day*

After returning to Konoha, Ituski told Anko all that he knew about the dirty side of Mikoto Uchiha. Including some of the dirty stuff Izumi has done, to say Anko was suprised was an understatement. She was livid by the actions of one the most noble Clan's in Konoha, she knew the had some juicy secrets but this was a little much. After talking for a bit, Itsuki told Anko to have fun at Shizune's little dinner party, he had something to do. He wanted to train a bit, the Jutsu the Anbu used, had givin' him some ideas. The dinner went well, and from what Shizune told him had told him.

Anko had kicked Fuyumi out of his house, threating her life if she ever approached Ituski and or stepped foot anywhere near him. He laughed at this, and told Anko not to worry about it. He could handle Fuyumi Hyuga, and with no probelm ethier. As of right now, Ituski was sitting on a log and listening to Anko explain the rules for the Second Portion of the Exam. She was the procter after all. "Each team will get a Heaven or Earth Scroll, and you have five days to get the conterpart Scroll. If you are here taking the Exam without a team, you will began the test with no Scrolls"

She said. Some of the Konoha Genin smirked at Itsuki, and he smirked back while flashing his Sharingan at them. There faces went pale, and Itsuki chuckled, and soon crossed his arms. "Heh" He muttered to himself. "Now that I got that out of the way, come grab your Scrolls and the Gate Number of the Gate your team will be going through to get into the Forest" Anko said, and Team began to flock all round her. Soon, Itsuki walked up to her and she handed him his Gate Number.  "Sorry I can't give you a Scroll, Rules are Rules" Anko told him.

Itsuki nodded to her. "I understand" He said. Anko nodded with a smile, and watched as he Teleported away to find his Gate. "Now, good luck to all of you and remember. Don't die" Anko soon said, and all of the Gates opened. Itsuki walked into the Forest, and jumped into the tree's. 'This should be fun, but it could become really boring quick' He thought and began heading to the Tower. He would kill any team he came across while on his way there, and get his Heaven and Earth Scrolls. "Things are moving forward quickly, and my revenge will soon take place" He said with a small smirk.

*20 Mintues Later*

Itsuki had been hopping through the trees for atleast 20 or so minutes now, he had been going at a decent speed. But, If he kept on using the trees, he would reach the tower by tonight or tomorrow morning. Itsuki stopped suddnely as he came across a team of Konoha Genin, and it was Kabuto's squad. 'They all smell like Snakes, so all three of them are working for Orochimaru. Kabuto's scent is more stonger though, telling me he is closer to the Sannin' He thought and jumped to down meet them, they turned. "You came" Kabuto said, removing a pair of Chakra Scaples.

"No, I just happen to be lucky in my way to get to the tower" Itsuki said, activating his Enternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Kabuto stiffened, as he saw a glimpse of some kind of monster state back at him for split second. "Let's began shall we?" Itsuki said and vanished. "Orochimaru-Sama has told me that Itsuki Uchiha is stronger then him, be careful" Kabuto quickly told his teammates. They scoffed. "We can beat this weakling" Yoroi said, with Misumi smirking in agreement. "You sure about that?" Itsuki asked from behind Yoroi and sliced his throat open with a Kunai.