Chapter 24: The Ghost Of Shisui Uchiha

*The Next Day*

Itsuki was at Training Ground, he had woken up and decided to train a bit before tomorrow when the Exams would start. "Chidori" He muttered and stabbed the training dummy through it's chest, the Jutsu then died down as he pulled his hand out. "That's enough for now, I'll come back tonight and do a bit more" He said Anko as he turned around. She had stayed the night, after eating dinner.  "I have a Lightning Afinity, can you teach me that?" She asked him. "The last person I taught it to, tried to put me in a loveless harem with a bunch of girls I didn't like".

He said queitly.  Anko sighed, and nodded. "You loved her, didn't you?" She said. "I did once upon a time, or I thought I did" Itsuki said and sat down next to Konan. "Itsuki-kun, Anko-chan. I brought us some Dango" Shizune said as she appeared in a Swirl Of Leaves. She had been hanging out with them all day, she had came over this morning and asked if he wanted to hang out. Itsuki was fine with that, and she and Anko bonded pretty well. Itsuki still didn't trust Anko, but she had spunk and had a carefree aditutde. 'Just like Shisui-Niisan did'.

He thought and stood up. "Thanks Shizune, but you can eat mine. I have to go somewhere real quick, somewhere I promised myself to visit before I left three months ago" He told her and vanished. Shizune Anko blinked. "Oh, well more for us then huh Shizune-chan?" Anko asked. Shizune chuckled. "Ya, let's eat up" She said "While we eat, we can go find him. He's still in Konoha, I can feel his Chakra" Anko said, popping a stick of Dango in her mouth. Shizune frowned. "I don't want to get in his way" She said. Anko smirked. "I do" She repiled.

*Uchiha Clan Grave Yard*

Itsuki was at Shisui Uchiha's grave, he had promised himself he would come here when he returned to Konaha

Itsuki was at Shisui Uchiha's grave, he had promised himself he would come here when he returned to Konaha. "Big Brother, I have finally achieved what you asked of me. I have awakened my Enternal Mangekyou Sharingan with Tsunade's help" Itsuki said, kneeling with his head down. "I know I have not been here in a while, but I'm here now" He then said and looked up to the sky. 'It's going to rain soon' He thought. "I'm glad you came" He heard behind him, he widened his eyes and turned. "S-Shisui?" He asked. The Uchiha was sitting on rock, and smiling.

Shisui nodded. "Yes, little brother" He said and stood up. He walked over to Itsuki and smiled more. "Your taller then the last time I seen you, but it has been eight year's hasn't it?" Shisui then asked. Itsuki nodded, and began tearing up. "So much shit has happen since you died" Itsuki said and wiped the tears away. Shisui nodded. "I know, but I also know that these things can happen to people. So, don't let it get you down to much Itsuki-kun" Shisui said. Itsuki nodded, and Shisui wrapped an arm around him. "I came to give you some advice, I also want you to know something's".