Chapter 51: Obito Uchiha Is Alive

Itsuki blocked another punch from Izumi, and watched Tsunami give Satsuki one final blow. She dropped dead, and everything came to halt. "N-No" Mikoto shouted. Izumi turned, and widened her eyes as she seen her little sister dead. "N-No, Satsuki-c-chan" She whispered, before hearing what sounded like cheerping birds. She turned, and widened her eyes as Itsuki's lightning covered arm ripped through her upper chest. "I'm sorry Izumi-chan, but you and your family dying means a new begining for the Uchiha Clan that I will rebuild" He whispered in her ear, and pulled his arm out of her.

She dropped to the ground, a fist sized hole in her chest. Some how though, she was still alive. She then watched Itsuki pull out a Kunai from his pouch. "Maybe we could have been on the right page in another life, maybe I would have agreed with the whole C.R.A' thing. But this me, is not from another life" He said, and slit her throat with the Kunai. "Mikoto, I'm sorry it had to end this way. But you and your daughters were just... Side characters" He called out, watched Kiyomi activate her own Chidori before killing a wide eyed Mikoto. 'It's all over now' He thought.

That was before he felt a odd familer Chakra behind him, he turned and saw a man with a orange swirly mask. He also had on a black cloak, with red clouds on it. 'What are the Akatsuki doing here' Itsuki thought, before seeing one lone Sharingan in the singular eye hole of the mask. Itsuki them got a much better read on the Chakra before him, he knew who this was. "Obito, I thought you were dead" Itsuki said quietly. Kiyomi and Tsume widened there eye's, but Tsunami didn't know who this Obito was. "How did you know it was me?" Obito asked, pulling off his mask.

"I can't just forget my favorite Uncle's  chakra now can I?" Ituski asked with a smirk

"I can't just forget my favorite Uncle's  chakra now can I?" Ituski asked with a smirk. Obito chuckled at this. "I suppose not little Itsuki" He said. "So, where ya been?" Kiyomi asked him. Obito sighed. "Here and there, but have you heard of the Akatsuki?" He asked. Tsume, Kiyomi and Tsunami shook there head. "Ya, Jiraya-Sama mentioned it me. Said they were kidnapping Jinchurki's and taking there Chakra for some big plan" Itsuki said. Obito nodded, smirking at the ladies stunned faces. "Yes, I want you to join little nephew".

He said. Ituski shook his head. "With Danzo dead, and Izumi, Mikoto and Satsuki out of my way. I can live peacefully, hell I just got my own harem. I will not let you destory the world with whatever you have planned" He said. Obito nodded, and put his mask back on. "That's what I thought, but know this. In three years, when we have enough money to began collecting the Bjiuu. I will not hold back when we fight Itsuki" He said, and vanished in a black swirl. "Neither will I Uncle Obito, Neither will I" Itsuki muttered. "So, ah. That was fucking weird" Kiyomi said.

Itsuki nodded. "Yes, yes it was" He muttered. "So your in Harem Itsuki-kun, and you didn't invite me in?" Kiyomi asked, slinging an arm around him. "I was just asked tonight Kiyomi-chan" Itsuki repiled with a pout. Tsume, Tsunami and Kiyomi grinned. "So, there's room for us then?" Tsume asked. Itsuki chuckled and nodded. "For you and Kiyomi-chan, yes. For Tsunami-than, no. Inari needs he is Kaa-chan" He said. Tsunami nodded. "And I need my son" She said with a smile. Itsuki smiled. "Let's get this place cleaned up, seal the bodies and take the eyes".