Chapter 29: Anko And Itsuki's Talk

*Ramen Shop: A Few Minutes Later*

Anko kept on staring at Itsuki, while he ate his food with a slight smile. He saved her life, and threatened a dude for her. He then somehow got away with it, and the dude who he threatened got thrown in jail. There was also the part where they got away with painting the Hokage Stone, she didn't even know how that was possible. She hadn't said anything to Itsuki the whole time ethier, she didn't know what to say to him. "Anko, say what you have to" He told her, without turning his head. She bit her lip, and fully turned her body to him.

"Y-You, I-I..." She began, and he then turned to her. She put her head down, and blushed. "Thank You" She muttered.  Itsuki smiled. "Your welcome" He said and put his chop sticks down. "I'm stuffed" He then said, and thanked the ramen shop owner and his daughter before leaving. Anko thanked them aswell, and quickly finished off her own food. She then ran off, and quickly caught up to Itsuki. "Itsuki-kun, did you mean what you said? Are we friends?" She asked him. He nodded. "Ofcourse, why wouldn't we be?".

He asked her. "Izumi" She mumbled. Itsuki nodded, and sighed. "What I got going on with her, has nothing to do with us. I'm not going to lose a friend, all because there friends with someone I don't like. That would make me a Hippocrate" He told her. Anko nodded. "T-That's true" She said, a bit louder this time. Itsuki smiled. "I did what I did, because we are friends. Also, what happen between you and Orochimaru has nothing to do with you. Your innocent Anko, I have known this since Izumi told me a bit about your past" He said. She blushed more, and put her head down.

"The day we met, I was attacked by that same Anbu member" She said. "Really?" Ituski asked in suprise. Anko nodded. "Yes, his real name is Daiki. He was on my Genin Team when we were kid's, but the Orochimaru chose me over him. He had hated me ever since" She said, and giggled a bit. "I always known he was jealous of me, but to be jealous after all these years? It's kind of funny" She said. Ituski chuckled, and went to reply but a Bald Eagle landed on his shoudler and produced a Scroll from it's mouth. Isuki stopped walking, and grabbed the scroll.

"Thanks Ryu-chan, you can return to your Summoning world" He said. Ryu kissed his cheek with her beak, and flew off. "You can summon eagles?" Anko asked an awe. Ituski nodded, and opened the scroll up. "Sure can, the Eagles have been me with since I unlocked my Chakra as 7 years old. They were my first friends, other then Shisui-Niisan" He said, and read the scroll over. "Huh, wonder what Tsunami-chan wants at a time like this?" He muttered and pocketed the scroll. "Anko" He said, and turned to her. "I have to go, I'll see ya later tonight" He told her.

Anko shook her head. "I'm coming, you saved my life. If this is a set up, I want to repay the favor by saving you" She said. Itsuki smiled. "It's not a set up, trust me. But, if your sure you want to come. We need to get some things straight" He said. Anko nodded quickly. "I want to come" She said. Itsuki nodded. "Ok, whatever is said during this little trip. Must not be told to anyone but the three of us, I'll kill you if anyone finds out. Because I'll know it'll be you to tell them, I also want you to keep quiet on who I'm about to meet" He said sternly. Anko nodded. "You have my word" She said.