Chapter 22: Mikoto Uchiha's New Plan

*Few Minutes Later*

Itsuki was now sitting down at Tsunade's Hotel Room, listening to Tsunade talk about taking over the Hospital and how the talk with Minato went. "And now I'm the new head of the Konoha General" She told him. He nodded. "Cool" He repiled with a smile. "We also talked about Orochmaru's upcoming invasion, Minato-Gaki wants to keep everything the same and let Orochimaru attack. He said we were strong enough" She then told him with a sigh. "I'll kill him for ya, I'll be at the Exams. Izumi signed me up" Itsuki said with a shrugg.

"You let me and Tsunade-Hime handle him, you just take care of Danzo Shimura" Lord Jiraya said from the window. "Heh, what's up you old pervert?" Tsunade asked as she turned to him. "Tsunade-Hime, just hanging around" Jiraya said. "So, you know of my business with Danzo?" Itsuki asked. Jiraya nodded. "I did some digging, and found out what really happen to Shisui Uchiha" He said. Itsuki nodded. "Your not going to tell Minato right?" He asked with a sigh. "Heh, he wants the man dead just as much as we do. But, he has to much on his plate right now" Jiraya told him.

"So, your good to go and do what you have to Ituski" Jiraya then said. Itsuki nodded and smirked. "Then, you shall have one dead old fart by this time in  a few weeks or so" He said. "Remember, me and Shizune-chan want to help kill his Root Members" Tsunade said. Itsuki nodded. "Ok, I'm to do it two days after after the Invasion. I'll help Konoha before that though, to test out my new eyes anyhow" He said.  Jiraya nodded. "Thank you, your visual Jutsu will help us stomp both Suna and Orochimaru's Sound Village. Me and Tsunade will handle are dear Teammate" He said. Itsuki nodded, and smiled.

*Later That Night: Mikoto's House*

"So, Itsuki-kun got his new eyes huh?" Mikoto asked her daughter. Izumi nodded, as her and Satsuki kneeled infront of there Kaa-chan. "Yes Kaa-chan, he went to Tsuande Senju and her student" Izumi said. Mikoto nodded, and sighed. "This could be a big problem for us, if he is really as buddy buddy with my half breed little sister as you say he is. Then, he could very well possibly tey and train her to kill me" She said. "Your the strongest Uchiha ever, even stonger then Madara Uchiha. Itsuki Uchiha is a pipsqueak compared to you".

Satsuki said, with her Two Tomoe Sharingan blazing. Mikoto chuckled. "I wish that were true, but Madara-Sama would crush me. Itsuki-kun, he can to. He could before he even unlocked his Mangekyo Sharingan, he is young, fast and has alot more potential then I had in my youth. But, he doesn't have more potienal then you and Izumi-chan. So, I have a plan to take out patiently, our biggest enemy" She repiled. "What is it Kaa-chan?" Izumi asked Mikoto. The Uchiha Clan Head smiled at her, and turned to Satsuki. "Do you have a best friend?" Mikoto asked Satsuki.

"Naruko-chan why?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "No reason" Mikoto frowned at this, she didn't really want to kill her best friends Daughter. She then smirked, and looked to Izumi, before signing something to her in Anbu Sign Language. Izumi widened her eyes, before smirking wickdly. 'Kill her right infront my sister, and do it under a transformation. Like Kaa-chan did for me, when she killed Hana' She thought. "I can do that, just tell me when" She said. Satsuki looked between them, and shrugged. What the three did not see, was a Eagle fly by the window.