Chapter 38: Rock Lee Vs Itsuki Uchiha

*One Month Later*

Ituski Uchiha sat in stands of the Chuin Exams Arena, waiting for his fight to be called. Neji had beaten his Cousin's teamate, Naruko had beat Satsuki, Mito had beat Natsumi and Shikamaru was currently making Temari look like a fool. Anko was sitting with him. "Who do you think will win?" Anko asked. "Shikamaru, but his laziness will drive him to most likely forfeit" Ituski repiled, and Shikamaru soon forfeited. "Told ya" He said with a chuckle and stood up. "What a lousey man, he's going to give whoever he marries a headache"

Anko said. Itsuki chuckled and stood up. "Probably, unless it's someone who can deal with it. Like Temari can, I feel a shift in the force of love" He said with big grin. "You been hanging out with Nei-chan to much, I will have to cut her off from talking with you" Anko said with whine. "Next fight will be Itsuki Uchiha vs Rock Lee" Genma yelled, he was the procter for the Finals. Itsuki chuckled and patted Anko on the shoudler. "No need for that, I'm just messing with ya Anko-chan" He said and Teleported down to the Arena. Anko giggled and sat back down.

Rock Lee appared in the Arena next and flashed a smile. "Are you ready to taste my flames of youth?" He asked Ituski. "Um, no" The Uchiha repiled. Genma chuckled amd jumped back. "You two heard the rules, you may began" He said. Rock Lee charged at Ituski with a flying kick, Ituski blocked this move and tried landed a punch to Lee's ribs. Lee blocked, and tried throwing his own punch. Itsuki blocked this aswell, and sweeped kicked his legs. Lee fell down, and jumped back to his feet with a quick kip up. "Your good" Lee said with a grin.

"As are you" Ituski said with a smile. Lee charged Itsuki again, and the young Uchiha jumped back and flew threw handsigns. "Fire Release: Great Fire Ball" He muttried and a giant ball of flames escaped his mouth and flew at Lee. Lee stopped, and jumped into the air. He then, quickly kicked the air. The kick was so fast, that the wind off it canceled out the Fire Ball. Ituski smirked "I guess I'll need to try something a bit more, powerful" He said and brought his hands up to his mouth in a diamond like formation. "Fire Release: Majestic Destroyer Flame" He shouted.

Lee widened his eyes at the large wave of fire speeding his way

Lee widened his eyes at the large wave of fire speeding his way. 'I can't cancel that out, u-unless I take my weights off' He thought. "Do it Lee" Guy-Sensei yelled down to him. Lee jumped back, and released his weights. "The Third Gate: Gate Of Life. Open" Lee soon yelled, and a his skin became red and his pupils turned all white. His vains began pulsing, and there was a light green cloak of visible Chakra all around him. He flashed up, and kicked the fire back at Ituski.  Who cursed his luck, and channeled chakra into his fist.

Itsuki punched the air, and the Fire Jutsu Canceled out. 'So, these are the Gates Tsunade-Sama was talking about huh?' He wondered to himself and looked at Lee. 'Cool, I guess I need to step it up a notch aswell' Ituski then thought and activated his Mangekyo Sharingan. Lee vanished, and he was fast. There was no denying it, and Ituski would have a tuff time drawing this out. He would need to end it fast,  but maybe Lee was the perfect opponent to try his new Fire Jutsu on. Lee reappeared, and Itsuki had to jumped back to avoid a kick to his head. "Fire Release: Fire Cloak Technique" Itsuki yelled out and soon his whole body was in flames.