Chapter 50: Itsuki Vs Izumi Begans

"So, you take these bitches over me and my daughter's? Your just as dumb as your Nii-san was when he chose Kiyomi-teme over Izumi-chan" Mikoto Uchiha said, waking into the Dango stand with Izumi and Satsuki behind her. Tsunade, Anko, Shizune and Kurenei glared at them. Itsuki just chuckled, and turned to the three. "Your birthday is tomorrow is Izumi, the big Uchiha showdown is tommorow aswell" He said. "That's why we are here" Satsuki said with a large glare sent his way. "We want to get it down now, so we can celebrate my 22nd birthday" Izumi added.

Itsuki nodded, stood up. "Meet me at the old Uchiha Hideout by the Land Of Waves in one hour then" He said. The Uchiha girl's nodded, and left the Dango shop. "Well, the was certainly unexpected" Tsunade said with a smirk. "Yes, yes it was. I see you girls later, I have to go get my own army ready" He said and vanished. Soon, he arrived inside the Inuzuka Compound. "Itsuki-kun?" Tsume asked popping her head from the kitchen. "Tonight is the night" He said, and walked into her kitchen. "Nice place" He then said. Tsume nodded, and smirked. "Thanks, and I'm ready when you are" She said.

*One Hour Later*

Itsuki, Tsume, Tsunami and Kiyomi all stared down Mikoto, Izumi and Satsuki. "What is she doing here?! Sh's supposed to be dead" Izumi shouted, pointing at Kiyomi. Her and Itsuki smirked. "When Danzo asked me to be the one out to take the Uchiha Clan, I went to Itsuki-kun first. We made a plan, and you put my Blood Clone.six feet under. I have been here since that day, and Itsuki-kun has been training me. For this exact day, and I have been training Tsunami-chan to your whore of a Kaa-san" Kiyomi said. The Uchiha girl's glared.

"What about Tsume?" Mikoto asked, though she was sure she had an idea. "You killed my daughter, just so Izumi could have the Mangekyo" Tsume said, Mikoto smirked and nodded. "Hello little sister" She said ti Tsunami. Tsunami smirked, and activated her newly acquired Enternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Mikoto widened her eyes. "T-Those eyes, there our Kaa-san's" She said and stepped back in fear. "Tsuna-hime found them in Danzo's lab, and give them to me. I did the transplant, and give Tsunami-chan thr Enternal Mangekyo Sharingan".

Itsuki said, activating his own Enternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Satsuki, and Izumi activated there's and this was followed up by Mikoto and Kiyomi activating there Stage 1 MS. "Enough talking then, you four will die here today. Then I'm taking all of the Sharingan I find here today" Mikoto said and charged, with Izumi and Satsuki in tow. "Tsume and Kiyomi-chan, you two take on Mikoto. Izumi is mine, and Tsunami can take on Satsuki" Itsuki said quickly, blocking a sword strike from Izumi with his Katana. Tsume, Kiyomi and Tsunami nodded.

"You can't beat me when I have these eyes" Izumi growled, and tried to hit him with a spinning kick to his gut. She missed, and got a nasty slash to her stomach. Izumi hissed in pain, and glared at Itsuki who had a smirk dancing across his face. "You and Satsuki just had your transplant down, while I have had time to master my EMS. You beating me here, right now. Is something you'll never a achieve Izumi, I'm just sad that we could have been more. But, you thrown it away. I truly loved you, I really did" He said. Izumi sighed sadly. "I-I really loved you to Itsuki-kun".