Chapter 17: Leaving Konoha

*One Week Later*

Itsuki and the others were now back in Konoha and standing infront of Minato, the birdge was built and Wave was freed. Itsuki had not talked with the others either, he stayed quiet and thought over his plan to find Tusnade. Tsunami was a great help, she told him of an old law about the Clan. An Uchiha could leave the Village for a set amount of time, aslong as they got permission from the Hokage before hand. Clan Head be damned. "Ok, you guys can leave and grab your pay from my assistant down stairs" The blonde Kage said and dismissed them

Kushina, the girls and Izumi nodded. They left, leaving Itsuki there. "Something I can help you with Itsuki-kun?" Minato asked. Itsuki nodded. "A rule made by Hashirama Senju states that an Uchiha could freely leave Konoha for a certain amount of time with his permission. The rule has not changed, and I want to Konoha for three months" The young Uchiha said. Minato nodded. "I know of it, Mikoto uses it all the time to take trips" Minato repiled and pulled out a slip of paper. "Does this have anything to do with what my wife said?" Minato then asked with a sigh.

"Yes and no, I have other reasons. One is looking for Lady Tsunade" Itsuki told him. Minato widened his eyes at this. "What would make you look for the old bratty woman?" The blonde man asked as he signed the slip, he would let Ituski leave for three months. He didn't mind, Kushina and Izumi were to suppose to ask him if he wanted to do the CRA program. Not straight up tell him they were going to put him in it. "I'm going blind, and she is the only one who could possibly help me" Itsuki said, not showing Minato that there was any way he was lieing.

Minato didn't detect a damn thing, and just widened his eyes. "This have something to do with the Mangekyou Sharingan?" He asked and handed Itsuki the form. "Yes, it's getting worse. So, she could possibly help me regain some of my eyesight. I'm done using the Sharingan, I trust my own strength to help me along" Itsuki repiled. Minato nodded. "Well, good luck to you. I'll let Izumi know your leaving soon, when will that be?" He asked. "Tonight, but do keep this between us. I'm done with Izumi and the Uchiha Clan, I can't trust them. Though, it's ironic that I'm going to a Senju for help".

*Later That Night*

Itsuki walked out of Konoha sometime around Midnight, when everyone was alseep. He had everything he needed, extra clothes, his Katana, Shisui's eyes and 400,000 Ryo. Tsunade liked money, and he figured 200,000 was enough to get her to help him. The other 200,000 Ryo was for him, to get food and hotel rooms for the places he would be staying in. "Itsuki Uchiha?" A tall white haired man asked as he appeared on a large toad infront of him. "Yes, that's me. What's up Jiraya-Sama?" Itsuki asked the Sannin.

"Minato tells me your taking a trip to look for Tsunade-Hime, I came to give all of the info I gathered on her whereabouts as of just this month" He said and tossed the boy a scroll. Itsuki opened it, and looked through it. "The Land Of Hotsprings huh?" Itsuki asked. Jiraya nodded. "Yes, she likes moving west. So, she is most likey going to the Land Of Tea. Though, I could be wrong" He said. Itsuki nodded and pocketed the scroll. "Thank you sir, I'll find her" He said. Jiraya nodded. "Good luck kid, you'll need it. Oh, word if advices. Don't be a pervert, you'll regret it" He said and vanished.